Tree of Savior Forum

Jumping Puzzle (20 Characters Needed)

Do you guys think we will have one? and yes i played GW2 and Jumping puzzle is seriously fun xD specially its hidden places, doing it with group and showing off the jumping puzzle you find is really fun and also realizing it yourself like “wait a minute this platform seems to be a jumping puzzle”… i hope we get some like going to a secret area you have to do this difficult puzzle and such :smile:

but ofc falcon and sadbu out of body might make this things easy

@Note: no flamerino, only want discussion if its a good idea for you guys or not

I think this is in the wrong category and should be in the feedback and suggestions section.

Anyboo, I think that that would be a VERY fun minigame seeing as it requires coordination and just a break from grinding when it becomes mind numbing.

Does falcon make you higher or does it actually make it like you’re jumping in the air for the duration of the skill? Also why would out of body make it easier since they’d still need to jump?

ooo i dont know how to move the thread though, just put it here since i just want a discussion if its a good or bad idea to have :persevere: anyway can’t you cancel your out of body? Fail = Cancel it and repeat, you’re safe on your spot,… success = Move to your soul

Yeah you can cancel your Out of Body. It’s the second skill Prakriti it moves you to your ASTRAL body.

edit: OHHH I GET IT NOW your jump puzzle also includes failure with falling and as such, having to move back to your body after failing is an advantage.

Astral Body Explosion make you move back to your body without moving but it’s on a higher CD

xD then that’s a advantage for them,… imagine the jumping puzzle is pretty long and no check point, you got to a point where you are on the middle xD you fail the jump start over

1 Like

If you want to move your thread to the other section, click on the pencil icon next to your thread title. There should be a drop down menu. Hope this will help you out.

1 Like