Tree of Savior Forum

Jumping Event Possible Help (?) And FPS Issues

First of all, I would like to thank warmode for the idea on this. This was for personal use but I want to share it for the sake of maybe somebody may have a use to this.
It is an addon I use to somehow ease my way on the jumping event, by disabling every background model; Focusing only on the jumping platforms, and improving fps since we have less rendered objects.

Link to the Addon

How To Use:

1. Download
  2. Put inside C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\data\
  3. Play The Game.
  4. To Use this addon:
  • ALT + RIGHT : Will enable/disable background models but not interactable objects.

• ALT + LEFT : Enable/Disable All Skill Effects, Buff Effects, Skill Tiles, Damage Numbers, etc.

• ALT + EQUALS: Combination of the above and also character models except hair and hair accessories are rendered/not rendered. (just test ingame, too lazy to upload now)

• ALT + UP: Restore to Defaults.

Kinda new to this addon thing, so if there is any bugs, i hope i would be able to fix it.
Also, if this is illegal, please, be my guest and tell the admins to delete this. Thank you.

just disappoints me every time something like this has to be made because they won’t do anything on their side, i wish they could fix the ping issue that happens to alot of players (well most of them have eventually quit.) most of my friends have a stable ping of 90-160 but has 300-800 ping…