Tree of Savior Forum

Jump Box issue - class exp card unable to transfer to other character

Need help, the class exp card that i’ve receive from jump box. I’ve accidentally open the class exp box and now im unable to transfer to my new character. Please need help.

can you try Team Storage?

strange we can actually transfer it to team storage after opening it O.O i mean the gift box …

Well when it is in the black box, it is still transferable to the team storage, but once u open it, it doesn’t show that the class exp card is transferable to the team storage.

I wonder how that could’ve ever become an issue.

Here is what I did:

1. I retrieved the character slot voucher to my main character
  2. I logged into my main character
  3. I used the character slot voucher and logged out
  4. I created a new character
  5. I retrieved the Jumping Box to the newly created character

This is fool-proof. Why would you ever retrieve the box to another character if you have 24 hours to retrieve the box from the mail?
It took like 2 minutes to use the character slot voucher and to return to the lodge to create a new character. 2 minutes of 24 hours, there was no need to rush things.

the jumping box also have a warning “items won’t be transferable via team storage…etc”
better read it before doing anything :haha:

Well no one knew its for this purpose, to some people it could be some free thing that the server give.

And I don’t think they give a notification of the class card is non transferable. If they made the lvl 400 exp card transferable, then why not the class exp card as well? why only the black box

It happen to me too, after open the box it cannot transfer to team storage, only EXP LV400 is transferable but unfortunetly Class EXP card unable to transfer to team storage. FML

Everyone knew when they saw the pack information. You get a voucher for a character slot and material to boost the level of the character you create that slot together.
It can’t get more obvious than this. It requires logical understanding to note this,though, maybe you lack that?

Also

this.

You stated this but god, you did this 3 times. You had 2 chances to transfer this to the right character.
first was on retrieve from the mail, second was before opening the card box. You cannot accidentally mess up all these 3 steps.

You get notifications when opening a box that contains non-transferable items ingame and you need to confirm this with pressing ok.
Also, you can use sources outside the official ones like tos.neet.tv to check the specs of the items you get. There is no need to just rely on the information you are given by the officials, use your brain and collect information from other sources, don’t expect the developers to feed you every information to the letter with a spoon.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/904253

https://tos.neet.tv/items/904200

https://tos.neet.tv/items/640458

This site clearly shows you how the items trade status is. You just have to spend 3 minutes to get the information. Live and learn, use this site and inform yourself better next time. Also, don’t ignore the ingame warning messages. They are damn annoying but they exist to warn you of the consequences of your actions before you do them to prevent such things from happening.