Tree of Savior Forum

Julie is gone! :(

sadhu players report about skill Transmit Prana “not working at all” (your teammate get 0 INT) and tag Julie

Julie then reply in the thread and never be seen since then

also Sadhu class is another IMC failure’s victim

Yes, best waifu staff.

yep, im a sadhu. oob is so bad that its not even funny. and all imc cares to do is buff up explosion? that skill is only good for the cc it gives

my brother loved sadhu in closed beta. he would theorycraft after cbt stopped and obt was opening up… we had plans on playing this game together… he got his sadhu up to about 140 and quit… he hated that it was so bad.

1 Like

yeah, possession is decet but oob isnt even viable

Probably for the better. She was too human for the job. Plenty of things will pay more and be less maddening. The people on these forums are sub-human freaks, myself included.

IMC: So tell me, are the players happy?
Employee: Not at all, boss…
IMC: Good…good.
Employee: But there is ONE little thing.
IMC:…what?
Employee: The community seems to have taken a liking to a certain admin.
IMC: WHO?! WHO DARES BRING ENJOYMENT TO MY LAND?!
Employee: It was…st-staff…Ju-ju-julie…Sir
IMC: SHE SHALL BURN AT THE STAKE FOR HER SINS.

9 Likes

HAHAHAHA wise words.

I kinda disagree. I mean look at riot. Phreak and co mostly(some debuggers/devs) talk a lot on the forums and reddit. But when there is something they arent allowed to say, they wont. Or they’ll say “I’ll ask around and let you know what the stance of our company about this is”. Or “I’ll let the devs know so someone works on it”.

Instead of “I’d love to do this for you, but Imc doesnt allow it”, etc. There are ways to be “proactive”/interactive with the community.

That’s basically what we wants. (1)

It’s okay, if (1) happens. But (1) never happened and will never happen.
So that leads to

Meaning “don’t keep your hopes too high guys”.
I don’t know Riot (I basically dislike the sole idea of MOBAs) but you can’t compare Riot com’ and imc BS.
In the first case, devs are talking with the community.
In the second case, devs don’t want to have anything to do with the community. (Which explain why the CM was so much annoyed.)

Julie’s right here

Dunno what you’re talking about ppl.

2 Likes