Tree of Savior Forum

Joystick Improvement (Especially for Range Classes)

I know playing with mouse and keyboard is the best for precision. But, since i love to play with joystick instead, i hope the joystick option for range classes will be improved.

1. Target Change - changing target is sooo annoying (choosing target too far from you, etc2.)
    Solution : make an option for target change priority (bosses, lowest hp target, highest hp target, closest monster, etc)

2. Target Lock - when too far from locked targed, it will change to another monster around. this is annoying especially when fighting bosses with knockback skills.
    Solution : when Target Lock is on, the target will never changed until it is dead.

3. Choosing Target - since choosing target can be hard sometimes, please let us choose our target using mouse when using joystick mode.

Sorry for potato english.
in IMC i trust.

Yeah we have been discussing about this since 2nd iCBT, on the first it was fine, but now it is a completely mess, you have 3 monsters right in front of you and it target the one alone in the back almost out of screen.

ikr. i hope they take faster action about this.