Tree of Savior Forum

Joint Penalty + Blood Bath

Why blood spew out only 1 target ?

Joint Penalty only shares damage and sets up hangmans knot. Debuffs, status effects, etc are NOT shared through Joint Penalty. This is consistent with how Joint Penalty currently works, why did you think the blood effect would hit more than one target?

It had previously worked by spreading the bleeding effect in kToS.

It’s also worth noting that quicken does not seem to (noticeably) increase the attack speed of bone pointing.

The bonus missile damage listed in the tosBase description for ngadhundi also seems either very small or non-existent - Will need an archer to help me test this more thoroughly.

This just changed my mind about going Featherfoot :frowning:

1 Like

This may changes mine…

1 Like

Final WARNING

Please be aware that JP now has maximum sharing 10 hits (see latest patch) before breakdown

What? I must have said it at some point as a joke… Didn’t think thay would actually do it.

People on the LINKER thread claim that it’s not “10 hits before breaking” though.

I’m assuming 10 hits meant 10 targets, and that there was a bug where level 14 or 15 was only linking 6

I’m still going Feather. Was the option I came up with my friends the night before beta release.

Proof that JP lasts for more than 10 hits.

1 Like

very disappointed :sob:

He got atleast linker, sorc, ele and featherfoot.

Yep, I’m dissapointed in wizard rank7 choices. Warlock is on constant cooldown and Feather doesn’t deliver. Support classes are good though.

oday I noticed that BB is linear aoe, to make multiple enemies bleed, just use joint penalty+ hangman’s knot and use BloodBath at the middle of them and boom, all mobs will bleed. In korean server is more easy because they have less skills nerfs.

2 Likes

JP lasts for more than “10 hits” but it does break earlier. I’m not sure how it’s supposed to work, it’s not a big deal anyway.
The blood can spew from more than 1 linked target, but it’s hard to hit, maybe because of my low AoE Ratio?

If you had the attribute for HK that reduces AoE Defense Ratio, then it probably isn’t AoE Ratio

Good point, I do have it on all the time. The hitbox is probably just too small.
Curiously enough, Ngadhundi has a pretty big hitbox.