Harrasment
  • Server :
    Silute SA
  • Team Name :
    Passini
  • Approximate date / time (EDT) :
    1:56 BRST
  • Evidence

he said: “so passini that build of yours is with or without neshastore?” he said: “so the new trend is to use the credit card and buy silvers from obsolete farmers 'cause who generate silver are the players that farm (silvers) not those who use the credit card”

This is harrasment and he is doing this everyday, making false accusations against me, using the broadcast attempting to embarasse me to the whole server, I want to defend myself because this is a big lie and totally against the rules. @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Ethan @GM_Francis

For those who don’t know, Neshastore is a website that sells golds and items for videogames…

just the mention of such websites on shout by anyone, should be punishable :unamused:

he said: “did you pay someone or it was the fisrt thing you got out of neshastore?” this was today, about a minute ago. @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @GM_Francis Is this ok for you?

P.S.: I just got my Tuned Fireworks and I linked it to broadcast, so he came with this…