Tree of Savior Forum

Its time to merge eu server with nearest one!

Eu server is empty, ppl comes only after content updates later all go. When i register items in market it takes days weeks to sell, or i cant. Dungeon queues are empty, no parties for raids or other activities. Yes there are some but not enough. Server is dying, players are bored. I am a loyal player since first closed beta, and never left the game since now. But it just feel so empty now. So please, before games dies totally, merge it with nearest possible server.

Merge with which server? Did you try to play on Klaipeda with 300ms ping? I already struggle to play on Fedi with 30ms ping due to the craptacular network code, so imagine with 10x more lag…

So what ? You want to play the game with yourself with lower ping ? Game is dying, there is no population.

The same they said about Orsha…

No Server deserves to be merge and extinguish

I heard Silute is a great server to merge with, no shortage of players there.

Dont be Sad, your server are not alone! Silute are following this path too…

maybe SEA server is better for EU, i tested all and with SEA getting better performance.

yeah no thanks, if we move EU server to US/whatever what’s left of our population will just quit because having a good ping is essential to this game, btw get a guild

2 Likes

Personnaly, when i see how Silute players behave here on forums, i really don’t want this to happen. At all.

Im european (western side) playing on klaipeda i have 130 - 80 ping, never have lag problems, would love EU NA merge from my part.

Step 1: Fix netcode to support higher ping
Step 2: Fix netcode to avoid FPS issues due to poor netcode
Step 3: Fix netcode to avoid rampant desyncing when there are more than 20 people on a map
Step 4: Fix netcode
Step 5: merge EU and US

5 Likes

Since the game isnt complate, i dont believe they can do it before they finish adding new contents.

Merge us with KToS please, let US alone :>.

that was good :)) better with ktest :smiley:

And Server Location Azore Islands for fairness.

EU server time is currently GMT-5. Wouldn’t that be Greenland? :haha:

I m one of those players Who left. Checking time to time the Ă©volution of this game. Waiting for rebuild to play it with my friends.

which friends ? i dont see anyone :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.