Tree of Savior Forum

Its not possible anymore to solo play with Cleric?

My class is like this:

South America Server
Player name: legendarysnake

Cleric< Paladin< Inquisitor and Zealot
Level: 320
HP: 44731
SP: 5131
Stats:
STR- 269
CON: 221
INT: 27
SPR: 119
DEX: 157

Im trying to do Castle Dungeon(270) in Klaipedia, to get some money-
And im geting owned by the monsters- If i use all my stamina to kill the monsters there, i only kill like 10% of it all. So im being carried
I played all of the game in solo play.

My weapon is a +10 Dual Hand Mace: Pevordimas Two-Handed Mace
Physical Attack: 3394-4066
Magic Attack: 3730

and some other stats on it

So… yeah… im stuck in +300 maps.

it is possible.
all i do everyday is soloing CM in my 12 clerics with almost same build in 400+ map.
what you did wrong is getting money from dungeon that level is already way to high to milking it
if you are returning player, grab that free masinios 2h and get good plate gears at least rare. get that currently free candy accesories too if you dont have good one.
start doin CM in maps that about 80 level below you like kalejimas or any maps field with demon,dark or probably ice monsters if you rely on fanatic.

1 Like

p.s thats focusing on solo aspect. not the money,level or time worthy cause theres better option

Its not possible anymore to solo play ̶w̶̶i̶̶t̶̶h̶ ̶C̶̶l̶̶e̶̶r̶̶i̶̶c̶?

fixed it for you.
Welcome to TOS offline.

I don’t see any issue with your setup, you should be able to handle monsters solo. The 270 dungeon is party content, so it’s reasonable to expect to be able to do it with a party.

If you’re “getting owned” then you may need to work on your armor, which you did not list.

At your level you’ll get nothing from dungeon. Go do some CM and finish your yellow quests (you should be really ahead in this domain, meaning at level 320 you should be doing level 250 quests or so – perfect maps to do solo CM for big profits). Also remember that until you get endgame equipment which you will enchant and transcend, your damage output will match regular mobs, which means higher CM stages will be hard for solo player whatever your build/equipment is – so don’t fear stopping at stage 4 if you feel you will not be able to manage stage 5.

At level 315 I usually check market to see if there’s any old level unique weapon (in your case that would be a skull breaker) and add small level of trans to it (3-5). Should be enough to carry you up to 350 or even 380.

That too. I suppose your armor is basic level 315 (and maybe not all 4 plate). Problem is whatever you put there will be obsolete at level 350, but you may still try to get a decent set of level 315 berthas/primus (I would completely forget about stats and prioritize armor) plate armor (for pdef since you won’t be using a shield) and maybe add also a small trans (up to 2) and some blue gems for extra mdef.

then if you have issue by doing “solo” in a mmo, i have a ground breaking idea : do the stuff meant for a group … with a group !

no you’re not
do the yellow quest and by tomorrow you’ll be 400 even with the crappiest gear

this is the kind of thread that makes imc doing the “casual raid” and the “let’s buff everyone to high heaven, i think i saw someone complaining about popolions being too hard”.

i want everything, but i don’t want the slightest struggle

In a general sense, it is absolutely possible to play as a solo Cleric. While being able to solo things like the level dungeons and Challenge Mode up to stage 5 does take some decent equipment investment, it’s not at all out of reach.

Personally, I haven’t played as a fresh new Cleric in recent years. I’ve always had the same one Cleric ever since the Founder’s Server, so I’ve been slowly gearing it up into a fairly decent character over the years. However, I do believe that there’s a decent variety of Cleric builds that can solo most of the game’s PvE content all the way to the level cap. It just requires more investment to solo said content instead of completing it in a group.

At any rate, not being able to solo the level dungeons isn’t the end of the world. At some point, they don’t even give any exp or silver worth mentioning, and eventually they don’t give either at all. As for Challenge Mode, the gear requirement to solo it is a bit higher, but if all you’re looking for is exp, then I’m sure you wouldn’t mind losing a cut of some of the silver and items you get from it by completing it with a group.

I guess it’s also worth noting that the game just gives you some decent lvl 380 gear after completing a certain quest.

give medal to this man.

Dont give up little paladin one day you ll be strong :smiley:

1 Like