Tree of Savior Forum

It's been years, fix the market already. Stop driving players away

I have literally never seen a game with such a dead economy. Nobody sells anything because they can’t. This game had so much potential, yet it STILL has such a rubbish anti-player trade and broker system, it’s like you literally want people to play anything but ToS.

Free players should be able to list 15 items, token players should be able to list 100.
Free players should be able to trade a bit, tokens should get more trades.

Token tax should be 5%, without should be around 20% and there should be a territory or castle war system to determine who taxes are going to like any game worth playing for more than just PVE.

SP consumption should be reduced a little, materials for pots should drop in more places. Natural hp regen way too slow (hours! lmao wtf), sitting should make natural hp/sp regen 4x.

You can do an unlimited number of trades as a non token user in rebuild. It’s mentioned in the patch notes.

New players get a 7 day timed token from the cash shop npc in klaipeda. Tokens on the market are around 7 Mil silver. It’s absolutely possible to make this kind of money during the 7 day Token period.

The tax thing you mentioned will be implemented soon with guild territory wars. The Korean version received it recently and we will probably follow in a few weeks.

1 Like

tokens have unlimited trading atm. no more trade counts.

There already IS a territory war reward relating to taxes being implemented in ktest/ktos. it will probably make its way to itos in a future patch.

future patches in ktos/ktest address a few of the sp issues things too. albiet slightly.

1 Like

Tokens on the market are around 7 Mil silver.

13kk+ on Fedimian

Just create more characters, I am able to list more than 200 items on the market with my account

This is going to be implemented soon

I agree, natural regen is too low now, you can buy Bonfires at the merchant NPC to speed up a little. While they actually increased the drop areas for Uosis, I feel that this is not enough, they should expand the areas to include high level fields too.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.