Tree of Savior Forum

iTOS Velcoffer Raid Videos

Share your Velcoffer videos with the community! (Not sure if this is the right forum section)

4 Likes

Would be helpful if you also share class builds and maybe general equipment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Silute Server
https://youtu.be/MSjFdmj66Qc

I agree, if you can, please share info on what weapon/armor were you using and what trans/anvil lvl too

It’ll help players to prepare for the Raid and it helps for us to have a better notion overall

Sorry for the late reply @MrFioz.

Cleric 2 - Priest3- Cleric1- Kabba3 (Sarutobi)
WIzard3 - Linker3- Chrono3 (Vau)
Wizard3- Elementalist 3- Warlock 3 (808k)
Wizard3- Elementalist 3- Warlock 3 (Supreme~)
Wiz3- Thau3 - RC- Sage2 (Araa)

Imo with 10,000 physical/magic defense you’re good to go, you will be able to tank Velcoffer stage 3 hits. It’s all about positioning, so Forecast skill or Forecast scrolls are mandatory if you’re going to manually dodge its attacks and your party setup is full of Wizards.
With Doppelsoeldner it became actually much easier, as i could face tank Velcoffer allowing my team to stand on a safe position thus more dps (28min clear).

1 Like

Silute Server - Hawk Eyes Build

Solo Velcoffer

#Rebuild, #Doppelsoeldner

1 Like

hi, can you share your gear, im really interested to beat velcoffer solo
also any tips for 2nd stage? i see some monster didnt chase you
and for 1st stage, how does one prevent ststue from healing up?

Kraujas Velcoffer Leather set (Plate Ignas ichors on Top/Bottom/Gloves, no ignas yet on boots) Trans 5.
+16 Kraujas Velcoffer 2H sword trans 10. (With Wastrel 2H Ichor)

Stage 1:

As a Doppel, i can’t prevent it from healing, so i had to figure it out how to DPS the statues while tanking the Velcoffaners. Only skill that came to my mind was “bash”, 5 overheats and low cooldown, pretty good to keep them on the floor while dpsing the statues.
Scout classes have it easier with linker and Cloaking, but i’m pretty sure Wizards and Archers can solo it too. You just have to use skills that partially CC them so they can’t kill you.

Tips for stage 2:

Step 1: Kill the archers and mages until they stop spawning, which is 2-3 times.
Step 2: Proceed to kill the Elite monster for the crystal.
Step 3: Interact with the device and use the crystal on the Sealed Stone.
Step 4: Repeat Step 2 and 3 until archers and mages spawn again.

You still get 1M silver, despite soloing it, so unless it’s a personal goal, i don’t recommend to solo it for profit.

1 Like

does the elite mob doesnt have any aggro or did you use some skill on them ive seen they ignored you

soloing velcoffer with musketeer is my personal goal, ive tried with wide miasma invis and barrier scroll for stage1 last week but they can see me/break through barrier

theres other class that ive planning to do, but alas currently im running out of reset point :sad:

The Elite mobs don’t aggro you at all, so don’t worry about that. Wait for the archers and Mages to spawn, once they stop spawning, proceed to step 3.

Try to avoid standing in place to dps, too bad we can’t make Linker skill scrolls or it would be easier for Musketeer, for stage 1 just kite and throw poison debuffs on the statue until it dies, unless you have some sort of CC or knockdown to give you time to dps the statue. Not sure if Hunter or Pied Pipper would help, probably.

ty for your insight
succesfully soloed it on 2nd attempt :satisfaction:

1 Like

Congratulations! I’m glad you did it. :slight_smile: