Tree of Savior Forum

iToS Unfair Items

Is very simple to solve. The IMC likes to make clear its preference for communities other than the Americas. So, just do not buy. Money talks.

4 Likes

What is the problem with letting people actually BUY WHAT THEY WANT instead of forcing them to play “luck” with the cubes in order to TRY to get them? Seriously?

Just put the costumes on the shop and let people buy them with tp, you guys will make money anyway and players won’t have to be so dissatisfied with the whole “waste money on cubes to get a little % chance to get what you want” system

6 Likes

I tried a couple of times, opening like 3x 10+1 boxs. Just got frustrated. I hate to depend on RNG to got costumes. See, if you guys want just our money, at least let us choose WHATEVER WE WANT.
Boycott for changes.

Oh my gawd, i hate this guys… I want so much Forest Fairy but… I HATE THIS CUBE

4 Likes

I think that its more efficient to make a campaign to lead the community to not spend anymore with those gachas then wait for IMC to change it. Can’t see why they should change something that it is giving money…

I believe more people will spend cash if the system is Fair.
I paid 2 times cash in this game, First in eary-access and Second time to buy WIG.
For now I prefer to pay silver in market to buy costumes because I will pay for a costume directly. Spend TP to cubes It’s Unfair.

3 Likes

The problem which I see is that costumes are made tradable via marketplace. This means there will be costumes circulating in the secondary market (ToS marketplace) making it hard to sell many copies of the costumes.

There is also the problem in steamToS with players creating numerous accounts, buy lots of TP using stolen/unauthorized credit cards, quickly purchase the gacha then transferring the items. By the time the credit cards get their chargeback, IMC would have gotten nothing from it while numerous costumes and silver are injected into the market. This is perhaps the reason why periodically we see accounts with gibberish names winning the silver lottery.

So to be fair to IMC, I do support buying costumes directly from TP shop but those costumes are only account wide tradable (only via team storage) only. Make the costumes as season only sale and get rid of the exchange coin system.

It will still be possible to gift other players costumes by making a gift system only via TP market. With this transactions for costumes are also recorded and makes it easy for IMC to track for exploiters and such.

2 Likes

iToS staff does not care about this kind of issue. This is not the first thread open questioning their choices and they never glance at it unfortunately…

Me and my friends feel really frustrated because of the actual system, we want to support the game by buying costumes, but it is way to hard too get them from these greedy cubes. The sad thing is the whales will still buy it, so it will take ages to IMC to actually make a move here.

1 Like

imc always being imc, these cubes is the worst thing actually in iToS, why we need to buy a lot of cubes to TRY get the item, please do something!

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia

i say the same about the first letitias cube. was obiusly that get a practonium are harder than get a lvl 9 abrasive. and is the same about every other cubes. imc lie when they show the rates to get an item on their boxes. and thats is knowing like False advertising and is a kind of scam. so imc are scam us…

Cubes cubes cubes. :cold_sweat:

Im done w those cubes, just dont buy it anymore. I dont earn my money in gambling so i will not spend it in d same way.

Hear your players, make the game fair to us, like the other regions.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia

3 Likes

Please !!! Pay attention to this STAFF .

15 Likes

It wasn’t like this in the beginng, If you wanted a costume, you could buy it directly from the TP shop. Now, when player base started to decrease and Nexxon bought part of IMC, everything changed, Letitia’s P2W Cube, these Goddess of Gambling cubes, etc, etc.

Anyway, as long as people buys, IMC will keep taking advantage. Don’t give them money, and they’ll change.

5 Likes

They unfortunately won’t change it unless they have to.

I don’t think they realize how many players they lose by having p2w methods tied to tokens or they don’t care because of the few who actually pay for it.

Right now they’re getting away with a lot of stuff people DO care about because things like tokens can be sold on the market, likewise for those ‘medal’ items. However, earlier this week for examlpe on Orsha there were 0 tokens on the market for over a day. Anyone who wants to sell tokens is going to get a lot more out of their money buying gold from gold sellers. It’s against the rules, but unless they don’t care about money (whales) they’re going to get their bang for their buck here.

My biggest problem is that these items aren’t being retired from the ‘medal shop’ into the TP shop, ever. This means that this will consistently be happening, and these will not be something you can just ‘buy some TP’ to outfit your character for, ever. Instead it will continually be something that you can only get if you decided to gacha, and gacha quite a bit. I bought 22 cubes and got nothing I could trade for a medal, not one thing. You would to be very lucky or spend quite an amount in order to get the item you actually want, and of course I’m sure that you’re trading medals for a slight loss as well. This is a small subset of players I like to call ‘customers’, and unfortunately a lot of devs get the idea that they can subsist off of this small amount of people, but those people enjoy others to be above, and if there aren’t enough, they don’t stick around for the kind of longterm that an MMO needs to truly thrive.

7 Likes

It’s because a lot of people playing the ITOS has little experience of the Gacha culture. Most Asian has a lot of experience of this and Japan even build a law to regulate it specifically.

Selling Gacha in MMO, is a cheating business, but only works on people who don’t know how it work (and no law regulation) and this is why it is happening on ITOS as an only option.

Why not selling Gacha and direct buy on the side? Why?

Because Gacha requires no effort and can earn money 10 times faster(according to our rng rate, it maybe 20 times faster) than put them in the TP shop or TP shop by the side. The expecting value for the current Gacha to get what you want is actually 1200 TP in average.

Because ppl play in ITOS are ppl who has less experience with Gacha and easily gets addict to the it’s gamble nature and there’s a truth that nobody realize is that in the early era of the Asia Gacha hype, most companies lie on the rng rate or put in extra mechanism in the rng system. So many countries in the Asia actually at least rule out that you need to be (and have to be) honest on the rate abide by law. Is there such law in the countries that ITOS cover? NO. So can we trust the rng rate that’s list in the advertisement? Absolutely no.

So, yea, easy fool easy money.

7 Likes

definitely gonna cube up for that cat suit OMG

1 Like

The only way is not buying (but I personally doubt it will work haha).

• I’m not buying
2 Likes