Tree of Savior Forum

iToS Unfair Items

can we please have same tp shop as korea and maybe artisan recipe too, some player dont have time to farm dpk. they want orange 2x pract weapon anyday now.

1 Like
1 Like

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia
boycottforjustice

#boycottforjusticestrong text

bumpsies :slightly_smiling_face:

Bumpity bump bump bump bumpā€¦

Come on staff. You can do it. You can respond. Now letā€™s hear it!

1 Like

boucottforjustice!!!

This thread is totally legit. Why should it be deleted? I want more and more players to join this protest!

1 Like

IMC does that sometimes

#When the content is not what they want to read

Boycott now

1 Like

Boycott for me too.

20charswhy?

The topic will magically close.

1 Like

So the staff recently created a new topic (unrelated to this).
They are officially and deliberately refusing to acknowledge this thread. Nice move IMC and staff, it really just proves the point everyone is making about you not caring about your players.

4 Likes

And honestly, I donā€™t know what is worse, this gasha system or the exchange shop system. I mean, we have to buy at least 10 gashas and exchange all the itens to try to buy a costume with the exchange coins. And, only our server has this kind of stuff. We canā€™t even buy costumes directly on the TP shop.

Seriouslyā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™d say donā€™t buy anything, not only gachas, until we get any announcements from IMC.

1 Like

dont let this thread die guys ;v

#boycottforjustice !!!

There will be no announcement. Their silence is already an answer. IMC will just wait it out until we ran out of steam. There will be no changes regarding this issue. This thread will be deleted in two weeks and soon people will forget.

Unless, we go big with it. If we want result, we have to organize. We can complain whatever on this thread and there will be no result. Nothing can guaranteed that people will actually boycott. I can post disagreement on this thread and go back and buy gachas.

Make a poll, for example, make people commit. Create ,or even, steal, media space.

From their point of view, it is only one thread. It canā€™t even count as a credible source of customer feedback.

Spam, Spread, what everā€¦ make sure everyone heard, even better, involve.

3 Likes

Que? Kd? vo pistola lĆ”! :imp:

1 Like

Soā€¦
I just want to buy costumes without giving my soul for it.

And to make up for it they have Leticia cubes that are more P2W inducing :wink: