boycottforjustice
boycottforjustice
boycottforjustice

boycottforjustice
boycottforjustice
boycottforjustice
boycottforjustice
boycottforjustice

O boicote tƔ acontecendo mesmo? JƔ vi vƔrios costumes desse cubo no market e no shout. Uma pena que tem gente babaca ainda pagando por esse absurdo.

2 Likes

Screenshot and no party to those filthy traitors!

2 Likes

boycottforjustice

3 Likes

League of Legends has direct purchase of skins that you want. I bought almost $500 worth of skins in that game. IMC doesnā€™t realize this but costumes hidden behind a RNG mechanic is a huge turn off to customers. I havenā€™t bought TP since they implemented Gacha. Iā€™m not going to waste money on RNG.

5 Likes

Weā€™ll keep fight until we have some answer.
#boycottforjustice

1 Like

#boycottforjustice
#boycottforjustice

They have noticed the thread for sure, but they simply donā€™t want to make any changes. Although i have seenjust a few of the newest costume on the market, and maybe if the sales goes down they consider make some twist.

1 Like

boycottforjustice !!!
Libera esses visuais sem ser em cubo IMC.

1 Like

Weā€™ll keep fight until we have some answer.
#boycottforjustice

People do want the TP shop just like how it is on jToS, but why no one talks about the untradeable token that is there?

Staff, just look at us.
Show us that at last youā€™re worried, that at list you are listening.
We wont give up on this.

Honor us.

1 Like

Yea, pretty much like your pathetic life, now moveā€¦ we donā€™t need people like you here.

2 Likes

No feedback yet. err :neutral_face:

We need more than 100++ players just to beat ONE whale per serverā€¦it will take alot more than that to convince IMC their gacha is wrong. We need more people!!!

#boycottforjustice

Goddesā€™ Blessed Cubes could be better and well received with some changes hereā€™s my suggestions (similar to other suggestions), starting with what I think is wrong with them.

1. The low drop % of costumes in general is too low. Itā€™s somewhat understandable due to the low price of a single cube.
  2. Rank A has useless items no one wants: Anvils and abrasives. (Remove these.) Rank A drop should always be a guaranteed costume or other similar item* like the music box, bouquet or armband. Perhaps without this the first thing I listed wouldnā€™t be that bad.

Because of these buying the cubes feels very unsatisfying often, without a doubt buying a 10+1 pack should always contain at least one costume or similar item*.

As much as I would love them to include all costumes or at least some of the costumes like in ktos in the tp shop for a reasonable price, I would also be fine if the gacha cubes drop rate was as suggested. Even better would be the type of gacha like ktos had for the school look costumes where a costume was guaranteed always but you tested your luck for a specific one.

Currently this gacha system feels too much like a waste of your money and as there is no other valid option for new costumes (other than the c3 costumes) some changes should be made to the current system.

I am certain simply based on this thread that a lot of players would love buy and spend more TP for costumes in this game with a slightly better system around it, currently it is not encouraging which it should be to draw in more customers.

I am however thankful for the option to trade costumes and option to buy most of the released costumes from the exchange shop eventually.

In short: Suggestion to increase the probability of acquiring a costume or a similar item to always be included in a 10+1 pack.(Or at least most of the time to eliminate the possibility of not getting a costume at all after spending 900tp which is a lot for a single costume already, and this has happened multiple times to people.)*

Alternate suggestion to include direct purchases of costumes similar to korean version or a different gacha with only costumes included similar to korean version. (Also of course the model where every costume is directly in tp shop, similar to japanese version.)

I am of course not opposed to price reduction of costumes or other cosmetic items but I donā€™t deem it necessary if costumes are acquirable by a reasonable amount of money. (Which means one of the suggestions apply.)

I hope the staff reads this suggestion and also feels the displeasure of many players in the current cash shop. With these suggestions (suggested by others as well) Iā€™m sure people would buy costumes more and would be generally happier with the game.

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy

Edit: Ultimately it is important for customers to feel they get value for the money they spend. When buying Goddesā€™ Blessed Cubes medals and in some cases hair accessories are nice but only costumes are really valued. Itā€™s very important for a customer to receive something of value for their money which is why I feel itā€™s very important to be able to receive one by a reasonable rate.

One more suggestion: Keep the system as it is but reduce the price of a single cube to 10tp and 10+1 pack 100tp similar to Leticia Cube. This would of course mean that medals should be 10 medals per item received from the cube. With the current rarity for the costume this would be more fair for the customer and surely more cubes would be bought.
While Iā€™m more leaning towards the price suggested even a reduction to 20tp and 200tp in similar manner would be welcomedā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™m surprised that the topic has not been deleted yet.

#boycottforjustice!!!

3 Likes

pls rember keep fight

ktos has the same TP shop and tradeable token, white knight fail

1 Like