Tree of Savior Forum

iTOS popularity by country (Steam stats)

I know that, i bought it on the minute it became available. I’ve been watching this mess from afar and believe me, some people still think 90BRL for the FP1 is expensive, you might even find a post about it if you look hard enough xD

@Kiblaster Oh, i see, my bad.

@zoi4friends I’m brazilian dude…and i never said those things. I merely stated that i saw people complaining about the prices and saying that they were going to wait until the game went f2p to join, there were a lot of posts saying such things here and on the brazilian fangroup on facebook.

1/8 minimun wage = 3 full days of work ( 8hr x 3 = 24hr of work ) = A burger ??

Holy sht that’s some tasty burger!!!

Dafuq dude

I think you do not know Brazil …
I have a part-time job and can buy the cheapest access to the TOS with 1 working day (5 hours) … A job more “normal” pay me 3x more.

Now I just need to stop spending money on games and start studying English … I need to stop using the google translator :frowning:

Interesting because everyone else in Brazil thinks that it takes days if not weeks of work to afford games with euro currencies. You must be one of the very few people who can afford games there.

Either way, too many Brazilian and Thai players. I sure hope that there’s a good mix of other cultures to play with…

1 Like

Segura meu like! trate-a com carinho!

The problem is when the game is sold in dollar or euro, but in the case of ToS here it was sold in our currency for a different price … I paid 90BRL, if I had to buy dollars to pay the ToS I would have paid 180BRL.

Moreover, it is not common in Brazil have to buy MMO’s, much less buy access to beta, we are accustomed to F2P games with VIP system and many bots and goldsellers.

I think BRL20 is cheap but, lots of my friends are saying it’s expensive and most of them spent lots of money in either games, action figures and others things, why not 20 to play a cool game together???
That surely pisses me off.

The majority of players is SA with brazilians included.
They should put a SA server asap for better ping even before the EU server given the preferece by players in SA region

There’s more people in Europe who play this game than in SA.

Look at the stats. If you get a bad ping from only Brazil to NA then that’s the fault of your ISP not of distance. I can connect to NA servers and I am further away than you are and my ping is much lower.

Complain to your ISP.

20.95% Latin America = 20 203 (17.02% Brazil = 16 413).

We are doomed

4 Likes

so this is more like a chart of people who were stupid enough trying to play the game before it actually released, sorted by stupidity.

(just kidding ofcourse :stuck_out_tongue: no offense)

1 Like

I guess am in other xD

‘‘It is the same price as a burger’’ But burgers from ‘‘MCdonalds’’ is not cheap here. ‘=’

omg who is the guy in the right of that picture the tall one with black hair and is tan

i think if IMC announce EU server, we have more EU players =\

1 Like

itsnt 25 dollars he’s wrong if you convert to 1.1 it turns to 91.90 dollars

pfff in my country 9$dollars is on month of work… VENEZUELA :smiley:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

According to my sources, pope Francis is going YOLO Barb.

2 Likes