Tree of Savior Forum

Items from old world bosses

Hey guys!

Does someone knows if the items from the cubes of old field or world bosses were transferred to new ones?

Example: Old field boss earth archon dropped regina crossbow and toy hammer in its cube, the boss does not exist anymore, the new field bosses inherited his items?

Earth Archon still exists, you just gotta keep channel 1 active for 4 hours before he spawns.
No more bots to keep channels alive for the 3 chapel mausoleum bosses.

1 Like

You sure?
A month ago i tried to spawn templeshooter in royal mausoleum, i left a char an entire day there and got nothing, itos.neet says there is no boss there also. The boss guide here from the forums says the royal mausoleum bosses don’t exist anymore too.

Kalandros is right, my guild is still farming Canceril on a daily basis for Windrunners… Templeshooter/Canceril/Archon gimmick has not changed with the World Boss revamp patch, you still need to have a populated channel for atleast 2-3 hours to make them spawn.
If you left your character there, and the channel didn’t crash, then Boss spawned no doubt, if you didn’t find it in the map, someone simply killed it before you. :slight_smile:

I don’t know what “guide” you’re refering to, but with the Boss Revamp patch only the Field and World Boss were changed, check this patch note: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1057

EDIT: Anyway, to answer your initial question, the new cubes drop the old loots too, it’s just a little harder to get what you want because Field Boss cubes can’t be rerolled now (and there are more items in the loot table too). :slight_smile:

1 Like

also I believe leaving a shop character wont work~ has to be online for real

1 Like

Thank you, for your answers! I really appreciate it!!
I’ll try to find them next week and post my findings here just to help other people who might have the same doubt.

You need to keep channel alive for 4 hours and then check the boss out. And yes as what @Kalandros said, leaving npc chars on map wont work bcz when you log out the channel population still becomes 0. which kills the channel.

camping for 1 day and not check boss is not good you know.