Tree of Savior Forum

Items cannot be put into Team Storage

A little note first, this thread is made purely out of curiosity. I’m grateful for stuffs IMC gave out freely and thus I’m not complaining.

So I was reading the news for today’s events. Tons of freebies, excellent. But when I was reading the Vaivora Attendance Reward (which was weirdly started earlier for new & returning players since 1 or 2 weeks ago) I came up to item on day 14, [Event] Unique Enchant Jewel. And it came up again on day 21. Same but different. The first one IMC allows it to be put into Team Storage. The second one suddenly IMC decides, nah, it should be character-bound.

Why…?

Also still on the same event, trading Vaivora Coins at Vaivora Shop, none of the reward are storagable. But the coins I assume (as with other exchange event) are storagable. So I have to change character precisely on which I want the reward to be used. Can’t just use one character to trade stuffs up and put into Team Storage and later choose which character needs it (like PP Shop Elixir Potions, I can just leave them on Team Storage let any character that needs it takes it from there).

Why…?

And this leads me to remember some items (usually from daily login on Notice Board) cannot be put into Team Storage. So if you claimed it accidentally on other character where you don’t need it, just throw it out of your inventory, don’t bother waiting 14 days to be over. For example, Fortune Cookies on your maxed character.

Why…?

Also, catalyst for skills. After rebuild, my BM left out with hundreds of Magnifier for Appraiser skills. Can’t use it. Can’t store it to be used with my Appraiser. Either sell to NPC or just throw it out. I know those catalysts are mostly cheap, but once again,

why…?

I can justify if it were quests reward, like Skill Reset Potion for finishing Mage Tower quest. It supposed to be character-bound, I agree. Or Attribute Points Voucher 100 points from Class Master Quests, those are abusable if it weren’t character-bound.

But I can’t think of any reason why some other stuffs can’t be stored. They aren’t abusable or make system broken (at least none that I can think of).

Anyone can help with my curiosity? :grin:

welcome to open beta test version.

Everything should be Team storageable. Having char bound items is plain stupid and adds unnecessary complexity. Can’t tell you how stupid it is to have char bound Golden Anvils + some that can be put in team storage but not sold in shops + some that can be sold in shops but cannot be put in team storage + some with a 14 days expiration date + some that can only be used when there’s an unijambist gnome from the northern forests that’s dancing around it while wrapped with ham under a night of full moon.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.