Tree of Savior Forum

Item Sets for wizards

So i was wondering whats the best set for wizard to get when reaching lvl 170.

Will it be
Catacombs club
Max petamion
Wizard bracelete
Roxona gloves
Roxona boots
Roxona pants
Roxona robe

Is this good? Guys any recommendations?

that prolly best set if u don’t plan on upgrade the weapon.
+10, Ignition or Maga Rod with Venom or Karacha/Arde. I’ll give you better damage.
ofc, this is ignoring 220 stuff. ;D

Yeah totally fine just change your weapon to +10 superior corona rod when you reach 220

Thanks guys! But should i use +10 maga rod or catacombs club?

catacombs club is great at +0, useless for you if you refine it. Refines to go Physical attack.

Corona is better when refined, bonuses go to matk, same as maga rod

Additionally if you don’t use animus, Otrava Shield is great

Yea exactly, Catacombs clubs is useless for me to refine, so i was thinking if i should get maga rod to +10 and animus instead? I couldn’t get corona yet. I’m still 171 only lol

well, don’t spend on anything until 220, it’s probably the better choice.

If you really insist on spending, just get a refined maga rod.

Animus is a great investment though

I was told to only start getting item at 170 when i started TOS, so you are suggesting that it would be better to get when i hit 220? I really dont know when should i start spending LOL

Yes, because for the most part (or classes for that matter, 170 stuff are better). Superior Corona Rod is an exception, it has the best raw magic attack for rods right now not counting lolopanthers.

There’s also Elgos Set (Elkos) for level 220 that you might be interested in, not tradable though and only obtainable through gimmicks

Well most items that are still viable for end game are at 170s such as animus, max peta, roxona sets, sissel, wiz bracelets and etc. So you might wanna prioritize those things then change what is needed to be changed at 220.

Also if you happen to have Cata Clubs then feel free to use it until 220. But if you don’t, please do not buy one.

Circle Rod*, but it’s extremely rare

Right, forgot about that thing thanks to Rexipher/Marnox having obnoxiously high hp. Don’t even know which drops which

Thanks so much guys. So I guess i will be getting those items which can last till 220 and still be using. Only make changes to those that need to be changed by 220.

So regarding the set of

Maga rod
Animus
Max petamion
Wizard brace x 2
Roxona Set

You guys have any idea how much are these items worth in total in silver in Varena Server?

I farmed 2 wizard bracelets in less than 2 hours. I guess you’ll be as lucky. :slight_smile:

I’m currently using a 170 rod bought for 30k in the market and it’s doing its job so far. I’ll start spending when I reach 220.

Will prolly buy Superior Corona. :slight_smile:

Petamion/MaxPetamion is just too expensive for me… Will prolly eye for it when I got lucky off a boss cube — I will never spend money to buy it.