Tree of Savior Forum

Item Enhancement - a controversial Issue in Need of Improvement

Hello People of the Forums,

I was in the mood to write another feedback ticket to our beloved gaming Company #1 and I thought “why not sharing it?”. So feel free to tell us your opinions and suggestions regarding to this Topic.

Hello Dear IMC-Team,

Well, your last big event brought something to the communities attention: high enhanced equipment!

Another +40 item has showed up, the second i personally know of, and you stated it is a legit one.
But as you could see: the community was alarmed and the first thought when seeing is was the same with everyone: cheat or exploit.
While it was seemingly no cheat, it still was an exploit of your last event involving Diamond Anvils, but that is not my Point here.

Item enhancement is the most frustrating experience for the majority of players. You reach +5 on your gear and then the pain begins for most players.
For them the goal is to reach +11 and after that going higher can more often than not just backfire.

And here is the root of the problem: it is safe between 0 -> +5 and it’s just plain luck between +6 -> +40.
And this is what needs a change, otherwise your community will always call above mentioned people cheaters.

Either: Change the System and give us more saftey Points besides 0 -> +5

example:
0 -> +1 … +4 -> +5 are always 100% success
+9 -> +10 always 100% success
+14 -> +15 always 100% success
+19 -> +20 always 100% success
+24 -> +25 always 100% success
+29 -> +30 always 100% success
+34 -> +35 always 100% success

This is just an example. But with such a System you have more security when trying higher than +11 not to go down ALL THE WAY to +6.
Players can still be unlucky of Course but at least they know the Chance is there and at a specific Point you do not lose ALL YOUR PROGRESS.
By the way, if you would consider such a System then you could choose to do so with either only legendary stuff which then would be an even better Investment for the players OR you do the opposite -> exclude legendary Equipment, making it a high Risk and high reward kind of equipment.

OR: Do not Change the system itself BUT release a new Kind of item which you can use on your gear.

Either make it a rare drop and call it whatever…e.g. “Alloy of the Ancients”

“Can be used on every enhanceable equip
Once used the item will stop to fail the enhancement attempt at the next enhancement stage. Can be used mulitply times on the same item.
Enhancement stages are:
+9; +14; +19; …”

Or make it a recipe like Blessed Gems…e.g. “Supreme Magical Powder”

Recipe
2500 Nucle Powder
75 Sierra Powder
3 Blessed Gems

Similar effect as above.

Of Course it should be displayed (like Transcendence Stage) what stage of “Enhancement Security” the item already possesses.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.