Tree of Savior Forum

Item Awakening on C1 Drug Dealer

So tried item awakening for the first time dungeon was easier then i thought the awaken attribute was terrible. Why i can roll crit rate and a staff i will never know.

My issue is i wanted test it out on friends item but we had to trade before i could awaken so that means to awaken for other people cost 3 potential or am i missing something?

i thought i’d open up and interface they could interact with and just pull in their parties members

If this all to it i thinking dropping it for max dig/potions/gem roasting

The other day a member of my party somehow opened a dialogue box for me asking if I wanted to do an item awakening for them. I clicked yes and it opened the standard awakening menu but he was able to put his staff in, might have done it for him but I didn’t have the 18 calcite on hand right then.

So I don’t know how but there’s a way players can access your item awakening without costing potential trading the item back and forth, ask them to check the right-click menu if you have at least 2 points in item awakening.

1 Like

item awakening = uselesse lose potential

Better enchant item for this potential.

Thanks a lot I’m hoping someone else knows but im going to play around try find a way to do it without trades.

But at the moment item awakening seems luck luster

They didn’t ask if it was useless, they asked if there was a way to use it without it costing 3 potential… FFS some people… We get it people think the skill sucks that’s fine, but if your not even going to answer the op and just going to blast off your opinion why even bother responding.

2 Likes

Answer me what better, enchant 3+ time or random awakening… I think enchant.

Not the best roll, but not the worst. I could have gotten anything from 21 to 43 so looks like I did better than average. Is 34 magic attack for 1 potential worth it? A level 5 blue gem gives only 19 magic attack so it seems worth it to me. Of course I was extremely lucky to get matk added and I’m sure as I play the game that I’ll have more crappy item awakenings than good ones. Still it’s a fun little bonus and a great feeling when you get a good result on your crap shoot.

I’m interested in knowing what these enchants are that are being referred to, please tell me how/what/where I “enchant” my weapon or any non-costume headgear. Please don’t tell me you’re talking about anvils.

i thought awakening was always a set attribute for each weapon?

There’s a link in the first reply to the google doc spreadsheet.

ah gotcha reading that now…

Not sure how i feel about this lol…def more of a gamble now…you can still only awaken once right? or if you choose to awaken, it will replace the previous one?

You can keep reawakening as long as you have potential but any old bonus is overwritten.

I just replaced 6 phys defense on my zachariel bangle with 4 fire resist, FOR GREAT SCIENCE!

Yup, you have been very (very) lucky on this one :wink:
By the way, it proves that the google spreadsheet is wrong. I would have expected 31 as a maximum bonus…

no no, there’s a 1.4x modifier for two handed weapons

Oh, forgot this one ^^’
Doesn’t change anything to your luck tough.

Here is my little contribution on the subject, for those of you (shame) who haven’t already read it :

1 Like

I definitely think I’ll give briquetting more attention than item awakening but those are all endgame plans when I’m bored and have lots of money.

honestly I’m just praying for an acid demo :frowning:

Once again… nothing to do with the op… We know what you think you already called the skill trash yet yous till haven’t answered the op…