Tree of Savior Forum

Item awakening lvl ? 1 or 5?

What skill level I need to put in the item awakening?

Each level in the skill to improve the enchantment?

example:

Lv.1 = holy property +10

Lv. 5 = holy property +30

Sorry, i dont speak english

Eu acho que o nivel da skill só muda o tanto de pessoas que podem entrar na dungeon, e a qualidade do buff que vai vir depende do nivel da arma. Nesse caso vc decide se coloca nivel 1 ou 5

I recommend level 3 for Item Awakening. The enchantment is relative to the item rarity and number of stars and by leveling it you just increase the number of players allowed inside the dungeon.

3 is a good level because you can bring two people along and if you plan to leave the dungeon as soon as you create it, your customer have at least one friend to help which is more than enough.

Obrigado por responder.

I can create the dungeon to the client without entering?

Eu aqui escrevendo em inglês a toa…

Enfim, você entra automaticamente não tem como correr, mas pode sair assim que entrar. A dungeon é feita em função do item então quem estiver com ele no inventário (no caso o cliente) é o responsável pelas condições de falha ou de cancelamento, no caso morrer ou sair da dungeon.

Currently, awakening is bugged and you can’t take more than 1 player with you (aka awakening lvl 3 has same effect as awakening lvl2)…

I’m playing on Fedimian, don’t know if other servers have the bug :confused:

Silute here and i confirm this.

I was able to take only the customer along despite the fact that his friend was there and wanted to go too. They will prolly fix it soon so it’s good to have it leveled.