Tree of Savior Forum

It worth it to enhance Breaking Wheel until level 100?

Im in level 72 right now(at breaking wheel). Its my favorite skill from inquisitor right now.
Heres my build

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41bgj.152175.af2f8a95.6fa5.1f4f

If you have the attribute points, then yes. Any attribute is worth to max out IF you have enough attribute points, but as a guide always lvl up your attributes to lvl 50 since is cheaper to do, then pick the most important ones to keep leveling up to 100. At your lvl just keep it to lvl 50 until you get to your 3rd class and complete your build, that way you are gonna have a better perspective about them.

Hi robert, so if you clink the link you will all my skills. Im on zealot class as last class, but i really wanted to change someway.
I have a Class Change Voucher Level 2, and I thought that i could use it to change my class, but its not working :confused:

well you had a typo or you’re confused because you can’t be at your last class at lvl 72. You want advice on your build?

This is how class change works: You need 1000 class change points in order to change 1 of your classes (you need 1000 per class change), every character has a 3000 class change point limit cap. Unless you have 1000 points you can’t change 1 of your classes, the Class Change Voucher lvl 2 only gives you +500 points (Increases class change points by +500.), so in order to change you need another one, or collect the necessary points to get to 1000

Breaking Wheel actually dealing damage outside of boss fights is good for finishing off low hp enemies. With one of Inquisitor’s attributes, doing this lets you decrease the cooldown timer for both Breaking Wheel itself and Ripper. In content where enemies come at you in waves, having both of these skills available will greatly help in clearing them.

However, Breaking Wheel isn’t exactly a high priority skill. It’s already fairly decent at lvl 1 with 0 enhancement as long as it has the attribute that lets it spread physical damage. It’s more important, in my opinion, to upgrade skills like God Smash and Ripper. Unless you kept Breaking Wheel at lvl 1, it’s still worth getting it to max enhancement, but not as much as those two skills.

Let’s make an easy comparison:

Breaking Wheel = 12495% at lvl 15 max enhancement
Breast Ripper = 8410% at lvl 5 max enhancement
God Smash = 4644% at lvl 15 max enhancement

Breaking Wheel has the highest damageoutput on its own if we ignore the defense ignore capabilities of God Smash and Breast Ripper.

Outside of Boss fights, you will basically never use Breast Ripper anyway, and even in CM it’s not really required to use it if you have damage augmentation (e.g. Death Sentence/Fanaticism) that can make Breaking Wheel clear the mobs on its own.

And even in boss fights its a huge contribution for overall damage, so much so that it makes sense to use Breaking Wheel & God Smash together without Breast Ripper if it’s still on CD.

with the upcoming Arts&SFR revamp, Breaking Wheel will become even more important to clear mobs and less prone to fails like god Smash/Breast Ripper (the direction reliance is a real trouble, often you get staggered before casting and end up using the skill in the wrong direction).

Best choice for now is to learn the attribute till level 80 and then save points for the arts, 30570 points invested into the enhancement arts will take you nearly as far as investing another ~ 80000 attribute points to max the enhancement attribute (from lvl 80 to lvl 100).

Guy, you’re the confused one, and not for the first time.
Level 72 is the level of his Breaking Wheel:Enhance attribute.

hmm, I wonder why your build lacks Conviction, which boosts the damage of both God Smash and Smite, which is also absent in your build.

And wow, not even 1 point in Judgement? That’s an easy +30% damage on God Smash and +150% damage on Smite if the enemy isn’t demon (and/or mutant in the case of Smite) already.

In my opinion Breaking Wheel and Pear of Anguish are the most underrated skills on Inquisitor, they can be very strong and useful in a lot of situations (especially in fights against demon lords like Helgasercle,Mirtis,Nuaele & Rexipher).

1 Like

If Breaking Wheel on its own is good at clearing later stage Challenge Mode enemies, I’m not really noticing it. Usually, it’s Ripper and God Smash that actually remove many enemies from the screen. I’m not sure how it deals “12495%” when it lacks defense ignore, has a relatively low skill factor, and enemies past stage 4 are fairly bulky. The only time I’d let it just run on its own is during stage 1.

For boss fights, of course, every bit of damage matters, so investing in Breaking Wheel pays off.

1 Like

Then I wonder how I manage to cut the CD time of Breast Ripper to 0 before Breaking Wheel runs out, because when Ripper has defeated 2 waves of enemies in combo with Breaking Wheel, there’s usually still 25-30 seconds CD time left on it.
This means that my maxed attribute lvl 15 Breaking Wheel kills off at least 15-25 more enemies within the usually 8-10 seconds left on the duration afterwards.

This is at stage 5 CM mind you, not stage 2-4.
At stage 4 I can let it run on its own without any damage buff to clear enemies[no leather set, buff skill or item buff involved].
That’s how potent the skill is. You just need enough crit and some crit attack so it deals a lot of damage.

I don’t even use it before stage 4 because there are simply not enough enemies to benefit the Torture Expert attribute. It also saves a lot of torture tools in the long run, using Smite 1-2 times on these stages is usually enough to kill off the demon type enemies in CM [and as Inquisitor you’d want to go for a map with only demons so you have the highest possible damage output].

Usually I go Wheel + Ripper then Smite + Demolition to reduce CD of Wheel to 0, recast Wheel then Death Sentence + Conviction to reduce CD of Ripper to 0, recast Ripper and loop, hoping CD of Ripper each rotation is down to 0 before the Wheel’s 15 second duration runs out. Usually it’s not the case, so I have to use fillers until both skills are synchronized again. Overall it works well, and of course max Breaking Wheel skill helps a lot.

just max wheel and all it attrubute and drop it on mob in CM ( find a tight/small spot) and wait the cd off and drop it again… it call wheeling afk :joy: