Tree of Savior Forum

It seems Julie made some mistake =)

Excuse me, can you check Suggestion Forum once in a while? There are many threads with good suggestions there, most of the time they are just ignored.

@Staff_Julie

yo can you get rid of the lipstick emote? it may cause misunderstanding. please remove it.

This is a Joke right?

2 Likes

the good olā€™ smilie is still okay.
sorry i may be a bit sensitive when it comes to this kinda thingsā€¦

you know, not everyone uses those services.

It seems that Marikim is no longer IMC staff

i didnt say she was in the business.
She should de-emphasize her gender as much as possible.

Since octuber i guess :cry:

Nobody said that, but I guess now you did. lol

1 Like

I personally find no problem with it. To me its simply a gesture of warmness.

However I also understand this is an international server with varied cultures.

But youā€™re right, Julie might get inappropriate messages for that. If sheā€™s cool with the risk of that, Iā€™m fine with it too.

No it is not. A problem here is that some people would think something like this is suggestive behavior. No woman has to change their behavior just because someone may misunderstand them.

2 Likes

Bad suggestions get ignored.

I wasnā€™t talking to you.

But I am talking to you though.

1 Like

So? Are you a staff member? No? Iā€™m not interested in conversation with you then.

Thereā€™s no need to be rude to a fellow forumer.

Iā€™d like to ask any and all negative arguments end here, itā€™s getting out of hand.

Meanwhile, other inquiries on this thread have been noted. Iā€™ll respond privately to urgent matters that require my attention as soon as possible.

11 Likes

Thanks julie :pray::sparkles:

It was really a great idea of the IMC to invite female moderator)

Forums instantly became much better place :innocent:.

@Staff_Julie Care to swing by https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/post-your-picture-tos-players/142299/932 and leave a pic? =) Iā€™m not suggesting it just because youā€™re female, no, no, never ever would I do that cough but it would be nice for PR reasons =) amirite?

1 Like