Tree of Savior Forum

It is still still worth it?

originally i was thinking to get sword 1, high 3,barb1,doppel3 (aka the most popular atm for doppel3)

but After the Armorbreak nerf and crit nerf it is still worth to take highlander 3?

I know that Cleave is really good with the crit chance + debuff BUT I think is a little bit wasteful to spend whole circle just 1 skill only, because the rest of barb 1 skils are MEH…

Sword 3 offers 100% ish uptime for PB, max gung ho, and Stunlock with max restrain. + double slash( another dmg filler)
Sword

in conclusion sword3-high2-doppel3
What do u guys think???

swordman c2, i don’t really know Why would i even suggest you to get highlander c 1, more or less maybe crown would be usefull, many have suggested people to get Barbarian c 3 thanks to aoe + debuff + attribute as a combo with doppel.

so … swordman c2, <?< barbarian c3 < doppel c3
maybe yu could try swordman c 3 barbarian c 3 doppel c 3 with your build.
let me know how it works for you perhaps it could work out, i don’t know if restraint works on swordman skills that count as aoe like barbarian skills

well, I am already sword1 high2…too lazy too reroll lolllXD but there is only 8 ranks, that means sw2,bb3,dop3 is max already, nothing in between sw2 and bb3

They gave so many free resets, as long as there is a reset for drastic balance change patches it´s fine.

3 best doppel build

1. high3barb1dop3
  2. sword2barb3dop3
  3. sword3barb1xxx1dop3

each build have it own good

barb1 is key class,