Tree of Savior Forum

Is Wizard 3 worth it? Or should I skip it?

For you, maybe.
We have diffent styles dude. It may look not optimal to you, but in-game it’s optimal. There are things you think it’s scientifically correct base on your reseach, but in the field, it’s different. It’s like telling you what you read in books are different from the field of experience. I bet you didn’t even try my build instead of talking with your big mouth.

being sarcastic? ok fine. I’ll get that pass because obviously you know you made a mistake about it. The last sentence you said, yes you’re right. But that doesn’t mean a lower benefit stat is useless after all.
I bet you have a problem in appreciating little things, do you?
Well, if that is the case, I understand where you are coming from :slight_smile:

Do you know the definition of optimal? It seems like you don’t. You also don’t have reading comprehension because I was obviously joking about dex.

Being optimal is not an opinion. Wdf…I’m trying to reason you with facts and you’re just saying that it’s optimal because you like to build spirit.

Yes at the end of the day you can build whatever you want. You can go pure STR mage for all I care. When we are having a discussion on what’s good for mage you try to be close to facts.

The fact right now is geting int/con is the most optimal for mages. It’s not an argument. It’s not a preference. You literally get more benefits for getting these two stats.

You should stop arguing with these people and put ALL your stat points into SPR. Everyone will be awed by how amazing a snowflake you are. You won’t regret it, I assure you!

Dont even think about putting SPR if you ever play sorcerer. At most I would put 30 or 50

Yeah right. A joke. Tell it to your bestfriend Yogi Bear lmao

Look who’s talking about comprehension? I was trying to tell you that there is nothing wrong with making your own build whether go for pure INT, or INT+ CON or INT+SPR or INT+CON+SPR etc. Dude you’re in a zone of getting your own thoughts that you’re not even trying to bloom all the possibilities.
And I didn’t talk about STR for Mage for crying out loud, it was your idea dude.
I’m not here to contest with you about your vocabulary skills. Yeah you know the meaning, but do you even know how to use it? What makes it the best of the best? because of its high damage? because of its a famous build? or is it because it is the common build to balance out defensive structure and offensive capabilities? What if that build of yours will be beaten by a strange build, something new to you? Is it still the best of the best?or is it still most favorable? that “what if” question is a possibility of everything, and that is close to facts. and you’re talking about facts?

Come on, you’re talking reason, but you don’t know how to use it at all. :sunglasses:

Dude, I wasn’t telling them "put all your stat points into SPR"
I’m just telling them that SPR is not useless. It has good contribution as well to a wizard.
and I’m telling them that nothing is useless. Everything has it’s worth.

Yeah I’m done arguing with you I just feel bad with the new players who follow your advice.

There’s no world in the universe where a SPR stat is going to be more beneficial than int and con. So I’m not sure why you go on this rant.

But yeah Ima stop replying.

I’m done with you too. I just feel bad about you not exploring things and experimenting things to create build types. You’re stuck on common build. No room for improvement. So sad.

You solve SP problems with POTIONS.

SPR is useless, INT and CON is the thing for Wizards.

I completely agree with SPR is useless for Wiz that goes DPS role. Status point is very valuable in this game, and it scales better the more you placed into a single status.

Just spending some points in SPR (you need at least some amount to see the effects) will destroy your INT growth at later game.

It’s not about not trying out a new build, it’s about the build is pointless unless you only planned to only play until level 100+ in the game. SP issues are non existent after that even with 0 point in SPR.

Just mind you, most in icbt2 kept telling the newer player to invest in SPR, which we eventually reset the stat later because SPR is pointless.

Not only that, you can solve your SP problems with:

1. Blue Gems Enchantment +SP Regen
  2. Headgear with Scroll Enchantment +25~50 SP Regen
  3. Some equipment is providing the SP Regen

And level provides you with alot of SP regen. So you solve the problem just by leveling up.

What we basically saying… SPR is replaced by ur gear. There is plenty of Gems + Gear out there that add SPR points/SP

Honestly, Mana Pots is the only way to go inside of a dungeon/raid/combat.

You can putt 100 SP… and ur 200 silver per SP pot will still be better… >.>

Putting all your points into SPR is an exploration! :frowning:
Though you could just put half of them into SPR. That works too. You should totally do that! Half is okay, right?

No, any point in SPR is not fine, unless you need SPR other than SP issues.

Status point in ToS is just too precious to waste on useless stuff.