Tree of Savior Forum

Is wiz3 link3 worth it?

this seems like a weird build to run but I think it’s good pve wise,

how about pvp? Do people resist JP and HK ?

I had this build before, now I’m a pyro3 linker3 sage and it’s much much better, but I guess pyro2 is enough as linker2, so you could take thauma 2 or even chrono 2 and end up with an even better build.

seems a lackluster
linker 3 is a support build, if you want to make dps as a linker you go linker 2.
also there are better synergies with link that can make great damage

Wizard c3 = Only one damage skill really.
Linker c3 = No damage skill.

Only 2 efficient control skills, Sleep and Hangmans Knot.

Is that really what you want? Go from level 1 to level 227 with 1 damage skill and 2 control skills only.

If the answer is yes, go deep!

PS: Some mobs in the game can not be linked.

1 Like

wiz3 linker3 wl2 is a very strong build, useful for farming , solo dgs and any endgame content.

1 Like

What about Pyro?

Isn´t it better with Wiz1 Pyro 1 Link1 Pyro 3 Thauma 1?

I`ve been reading that WL is kinda lackluster in DPS area

Thanks for all your replies.

I mean if i was going Wiz3 Link2 Warlock2

I have rank6 free, dunno really know what class to take there :S

ummm how does Wiz3 Psy3 Warlock2 fare in comparison?
OR Wiz3 psy3 cryo1 warlock1 ? :C

Link is not a PvP rank at all. Hangmans Knot works pretty bad, fails 90% of time, and when it not fails targets dont get Bind status, so they run immidiately. Cryo1, and cryo in general - are not pvp either. Psy2-3 and Sage worth something in PvP, the rest you can fill how you want, but 90% of job will do these ranks. Just go and see how link and pyro work at pvp, they are useless.

WL2 Full INT good DPS… Psy3 Better CC for PVP, for PVE better CC is Cryo3… Wiz3 is very good with Ele3, Psy3 and WL2 dont need that, but Sleep 15 is really good.

Important quest: PVP or PVE?

You are answering an 8 months old question :slight_smile: I think the player already figured out what rank to choose

1 Like

yup, it is good.
There are 2 major constraints:

1. Bad in Party, JP break almost instantly
  2. Not useful with single boss fight

The rest contents are fine

First of all… what’s ur deal with Wiz3?