Tree of Savior Forum

Is Wiz3 Cyro3 good?

snow roll is an group mobs skill that provide utility , it’s cd is too long
the same with ice wall, it works as a burst dmg skill but without psychic pressure from psycho it dmg is not really great + long cd

Up to your favourite role:
DPS dealer: Wiz3 - Ele3 is meta-build at the moment, IMO no build can beat this in DPS dealer role. But you dont wanna pick Ele3:

• Wiz 3 - Cryo-Kino - Rune caster - (?): The highest bursted damage (not DPS, not Damage over Time). You are shining each 3 mins (Audra, high INT, knowledge about chosing position & TEAMWORK are needed). Lack of skill to rotate, so you are not DPS/DoT dealer.
  • Wiz3 - Thau3 - Rune caster: Theorical build. Invest full INT then convert to CON is the main idea. Seem to be supportive build (I dont get the insight in this build path).
  • Wiz 3 - Psychokino 3 - Warlock / FF: seem to be more popular choice. But I dont like the idea Kino got high INT, I prefer high CON Kino (CC-oriented) to high INT Kino (CC & substain damage).
  • Wiz3 - Linker - Socc2 - (?): I saw some people follow this path. I dunno the idea behind it, you need to research yourself.

IMO Wiz3 is DPS/DoT/Burst oriented.
Conclusion:

Choice the most suitable role(for you).

Snow Rolling is horrible dps lol. Not to mention it breaking half the time for no reason or straight out bugging.

1 Like

It “Breaks” because you rolled up something with a knockdown attack. Also, it’s not just DPS. <_<

Okay but the way you quoted that other guy made it seem like you’re saying Snow Rolling is great dps and/or burst damage, which is straight out false.

@nightly31 this is a nice build ! :yum: , necro is really good and i’m sure necro 3 will be awesome , and u can go with 100 con and all other points in int, or even just 50 con is fine …

It coooould work in very few ways, but it depends on your r7 class choice to tie it all together.

Kino1 or Warlock are the only two I could see having any synergy with cryo3 within that single rank limitation.

My wiz3 build I currently have is similar to Casey’s.

Pressure and Hoop have some pretty surprising few-targets synergy when Cannon is on cd.

I like the idea behind wiz3-pyro3 too, but I’ve never seen one… :frowning2:

This looks good, can you explain more why you don’t like the idea for Psy to be heavily on INT?
Also the Linker build looks good but I’ve to research for that more.

For some reason, I don’t like Necro because of the corpse consumption. I found a thread about Necro being very costly and high maintenance. Can we switch necro to something else and still being a good synergy?

From my experience wiz3 kino3 is really bad for bosses and missions until you get warlock since your spells require you to stand still and channel them + long cooldowna. Great for normal mobs though.

Kino have 2 main skills to deal damage: Psychic Pressure & Gravity Pole. Basically, both skills’ raw damage are high enough (channelling), damage deal around: (your M.ATK + raw damage + element attack) * (quick cast attribute) * (number of hits). (Yes, I dont consider Magic Ampli)
Magic attack & element attack can be increase by: cotsume 1-2-3, weapon, some equipment, gem, etc.
Let’s consider damage without Quickcast attribute: your M.ATK (I mean all damage listed above) + raw damage. In case:
(1) High INT: you deal more damage per INT you got (remember the bonus points & bonus INT 10% per rank advancement)
(2) High CON: more physical def. more HP (important PvP). Try to get this for more damage http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/584103/
You can use Magic ampli as same as magic attack, because your skill do not scale with magic attack percent.

how are you handling your corpse? don’t you run out of corpse to cast? I’m feeling I would hesitate to cast flesh canon on few mobs if I make a necro, are you like that too?

I handle it by using the 500 silver corpse pots. I mainly use it for groups of elite mobs like Red Truffles etc, then harvest their corpses afterwards, which is a PAIN to remember to do I find.

I use an addon to see my corpse gauge, always keep it topped up. Find I get more money than spent on the pots, and it makes it so you can take out large groups of elites very quickly. Faster than the Red Truffle groups that keep trying to killsteal your mobs when they rush by.

Which is also fun, following KSing Red Truffle groups, just to KS them. :smiley:

@nightly31

Well, if u don’t like necro, a very strong alternative DPS build that u can follow is:

You can find all info u need in this topic:

This looks good! I’ll check it out.

Guys, can you tell me why is Cyro is bad on DPS, is the skill not scale with INT?

Cryo is a nice CC class,but u can see that his skills have no continous DMG, only hits once… while other classes that are really DPS (kino , element, pyro, FF, warlock…) have a lot of skills that hits the same target or multiple targets many times… only snow rolling hits many tgts at the same time with continous dmg but its not really strong and have great CD.

Oh I see :frowning: I really like Frost pillar.

Frost pillar isn’t considered as continuous damage?

frost pillar do 0 damage.
Ice pike can hit up to 3 time per cast.
snow ball it 1 hit per sec with avg. damage.

to do a decent dps you would need a skill that can do 10 or more hit per cast and more than 1 hit per second.T_T