Tree of Savior Forum

Is Wiz-pyro3-linker3-sage viable?

I just started playing again and found out the old build i was following is now obsolete. My character is currently a wiz-pyro2-linker1 and i’m hoping to turn it into a wiz-pyro3-linker3-sage if its viable.

The only build i could find was this one and i’m not sure if its safe to follow or if i’ll end up screwing myself over with it.

Would anyone mind giving me some tips on what i should do?

Honestly, you should wait until the kTest-rebalancing is over to get a rough estimate if your build is viable. From the current situation, Pyromancer and Linker both profited extremely from the recent adjustments, but we can’t assume anything useful because todays tips might be obsolete in 1-2 weeks.

Aside from that, Pyromancer and Linker never were in a bad/dire spot to begin with, it’s just a matter of damage and utility honestly.

Alright, thanks for the response!

Remember also that everyone will get free full rank-stat-skill reset many times when we get the rebalance patch. So, just make any fast levelling build like pyro-linker2-chrono3 and be prepared for the patch.

Don’t wait until rebalancing, just play the game, level up, take any path.

Probably the most flexible solo build right now considering the ranks you’ve already taken. Pyro1 Link2 Chrono3 Sage (or Enchanter for dagger wiz) is supposed to be the other fun build which allows you to support.

You can also go Pyro2 Link Chrono2 Warlock2 for silver farming but you might be forced to compete for spots with other WLs (mostly bots/macroers).

Right now, at least Pyro2 Link1 is decent enough to get you through till 330. Further ranks should depend on how you’d like to progress through the game (e.g. farm more, level fast, support, hunt rares, etc.).

Pyro3-Link3-sage is perfectly viable. (But you absolutly need agny necklace. that increase fire proprity damage by a % depeding of the spell and pyro bonus are just ridiculous, triple if it not more your dps)

There a reset event when the combat systeme change patch arrive. Be free to do whatever you whant.

Now agny gives only 50%.