Tree of Savior Forum

Is wiz 3 ele 3 warlock still a good ET/315 dungeon build?

so i recently opened a wiz 3 ele 3 for farming purposes, and i’m wondering if it would be good for ET parties and 315 dungeon runs and such.
If not what are good DPS classes for ET and such (not support please)

Are you intending to fund ele meme warlock 2 to the point you get pass 5k magic attack and 100 attr all.

If not drop the idea for 280 onward content

does it fall off that badly in high end content?? i heard mastema and DT lvl 10 is pretty strong

still bad.

It does fall off that badly. Also 315 has 2.2k mdef thresh hold + flying. Solmiki has Flying mobs on kill stages. Your only arsenal for that is Pole + DT.

As everyone also noted that pole has a HUGE Cool down. Thus leaving it at 1-5 point would also mean only a base of 600~1.2k +.

To hit mob with this mdef stack. You need literally 4k + magic attack and up Else it really does minimal damage.

ET 1-20 is fine. ET 21 onwards mobs hp goes up as high as 1m. at stage 30 onwards.

so what is going to be a good aoe DPS class for ET/315 dung and stuff (except SR which is obvious)
i guess i shouldn’t have put this in the wizard forum

If you are looking for things that have sustainability damage. As of now highest sustainability damage is infact Doppel.

SR still have a issue with High block mobs. Basically all archers have this issue. Which is why they are often left out of ET runs. Until we can fix that issue lol.

If you are looking to build a toon for just that content. Pretty much a facloner mergen will work. Lowest cost one.

Either way all dps class are expensive if you want to push out decent damage. Meh…

i’m probably going to stick with my hoplite dragoon, what im lookign for is a class that can specifically farm high end content dungeons and earth tower.
my warlock was meant to be a dp2f/lodge farmer anyway.

Hoplite dragoon with “decent” funding can act as a support bruiser aggro taker (assuming you have pelt 1/2).

It also can be taken up to do ET21 onwards.

The only key highlight is You might want to stack nualee and what not cards so that you can hit 3.5k def and 3k mdef.

This will allow you to become the meta tank ET while having tons of DPS + Physical damage support.

Just be prepared to spend A LOT OF money if you want to be viable in r8+ content. If you are planning to do solmiki just make sure you have a mergen in your team and have a lot of link scrolls to get through the DPS check on 31f. Btw thats just something I theorycrafted so ye.

Oh and also if you have time money is absolutely not an issue if you are WL2. Money can be easily made if you spend time grinding in dp2.

2 Likes