Tree of Savior Forum

Is Transpose of Thaumaturge a joke?

Due to the bug, Transpose was imba before.
Though it requires healing over after recasting it in its duration.
And I thought it’s a bug too.
But on August 9st, Transpose has been fixed.
And I find that I still have to heal up after recasting.
Now I’m going to leave my Thaumaturge behind and start another adventure…

They fix the bug that can stack Transpose
Of coz you need healing after cast transpose
Same as Swashbuckling max hp attribute
You wanna be cleric that can heal ?

Known Issues: June 15th

Transpose: Losing HP when using Thaumaturge’s skill ‘Transpose’ again while its effect from the previous casting is on.

my bad i think you mean the 1st cast

While it’s certainly nice to have Transpose fixed i think it’s kinda stupid that maxHP increasing skills such as Swashbuckling and Transpose don’t increase the current hp accordingly.

For example. if you had 10000/20000 hp before transpose and then, thanks to transpose, your max hp increases to 25000, then transpose should increase your current hp by the additional 5000 hp that you gained to 15000/20000 hp.

Or have it percentage-based:

1. X = currentHp/maxHP
  2. apply Swashbuckling/Transpose to get newMaxHP
  3. set currentHP to X*newMaxHP
    That way, if you have 75% before using said skills, your current hp after the buff will be increased or decreased to 75% of the new max hp.

If Swashbuckling/Transpose is already active while casting it, set the currentHP the same as it was before recasting it.

3 Likes

Transpose is still strong for TBL, if you get the lucky getting matched with clerics, and even if not, it grants you extra block, crit resist, maxhp for reversi’d heal tiles, and most of the time it last a whole round at level 2.

For pve content, Swell Right Arm and Aspersio is enough to receive 1 damage from pretty much everything, even mission bosses XD

“For example. if you had 10000/20000 hp before transpose and then, thanks to transpose, your max hp increases to 25000, then transpose should increase your current hp by the additional 5000 hp that you gained to 15000/20000 hp.”

Does that also mean that

if you have 15000/30000 hp after transpose
and PD remove your transpose (R8 pd new skill)
your debuffed wiz would have 5000/20000 hp?

u get 10k hp increase with transpose?
u lose 10k hp after it is gone.

instant kill that wiz with 10k hp left with PD remove buff.

sounds fun XD

Well, making it percentage-based on the current hp would probably be the best idea, both when activating the buff aswell as when the buff runs out.

the problem is thauma + sorcerer, full INT, sumon the strongest sumon possible, transpose, now u have max possible HP and damage, not cool.