Tree of Savior Forum

Is this wizard build viable? (Wiz > Pyro2 > Link1 > Sorc2 > Warlock)

Recently I’ve found some videos on youtube with this build path:
Wiz > Pyro2> Link1 > Sorc2 > Warlock > (last rank would be either warlock 2 or Sage). From the video it seemed so funny to play, even tho I’m not too much into wizards xD.
For the stats I’ve no idea, but mostly It seems to be a PvE build.
So is this build path viable?

It’s ok i guess but still on the bad side
You should never go pyro, it’s just a garbage class that sucks past 200
Sorc 2 is not very viable
linker is great tho
warlock is good

Tbh I’ve never played wizard on TOS, just tried most of the time swordsman and some other time archer.
I wanted to try wizard with this build because, as I’ve already said, it seemed funny.
Another reason is that people say standard build (wiz3 > ele 3 > warlock) is super boring until you get ele 3, but still one of the best DPS as people say.
Btw If it’s not that boring I’d try wiz 3 > ele 3 > warlock, I mean if it’s far better than this build I’ve thought to go.

Please, read this topic, ask your quest there.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/sorcerer-info-megathread?source_topic_id=324122

Please forget what that guy said about sorc 2, he must be joking or don’t know what is “sorc” is.

OHHh but it so happens my first char lvl 275 now is
pyro2 > linker > sorc2 >FF

I have 400h on him i even made a guide on the class BUT YEAH i don’t know

1 Like

He’s not wrong though. You may like the class, you may have fun playing it, but that doesn’t change the fact it’s just bad.

Any weight you pull will be coming from your other ranks (in this case linker and warlock), so while your “character” may still have some use Sorc surely doesn’t.

1 Like

The problem is you chose pyro instead of wiz 3. Would’ve made your gameplay much much better.

1 Like