Tree of Savior Forum

Is this Gen Discussion or Swordsman forum?

And if swordsman are still bad with R8, ill make sure to double the swordsman posts in Gen discussion forum

:vulcan:

And have this taco too :taco:

3 Likes

People talk about what’s on their mind. Which happens to be the Swordman Class, because it’s the best and the most loved class in the game.

Or maybe it’s not. Just maybe. :wink:

3 Likes

i’m a swordie and i tired all of this :v if imc want swordman is shjt tier let them be i don’t care anymore

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

DUUUDE ur name ise HUEHUEHUE looool

this is the swordsman complaints dept

1 Like

General Discussion = Trash Can

throw everything in there even your brain…

who need that stuff am I rigdsgvsbk;e///

1 Like

-Others gets buffed>it’s full of bugs>trolls in forums
-Swordie gets buffed>it’s full of bugs>trolls harder in forums
-Others gets nerf>cry in forums
-Swordie gets nerf>cry louder in forums

2 Likes

ahh the circle of life

Well, ther’s quite a big difference between discussing about what to do with swordsman and why the players don’t want swordsman around.

Swordsman balance is an issue and has been an issue for a while. You should expect people to bring it up. It’s the only way anything gets done around here, you spam about it until IMC notices.

Granted, so far they haven’t really addressed any balance concerns from the international version, and we don’t know what our Korean overlords are discussing.

Yep. That you can really count on me too

I will voice out my opinion untill imc reaches them and do something about it. Hopefully. Just like hitting a brick in my head lol

1 Like

Y dont OP apply as forum mod and do wut u want which is to get rid of them topics u seem butthurt about them posts huehuehuehue

If you notice the trend, it’s the swordsmen that has a lot to complain about so nothing surprising here.

Hope IMC realizes that as well and take action.

IMC takes action

firsthuehuehue/20

2 Likes

thank you for calling swordsman complaint department have a great day

drops call

Nerfs rarely happen to anyone, and look at how much harsher the nerfs were to Skyliner than to elememe skills. Frost Cloud gets a massive +15 AoE attack ratio instead of infinite targets, oh what a horrible crying shame for them. Meanwhile Skyliner literally goes from 0 cooldown to 15 seconds which is a cooldown increase of INFINITY%.