Tree of Savior Forum

Is this game "pay to cheat"?

I reported a bot with a good video. NOTHING HAPPENS. And I’m seeing a lot of people having the same problem and the same question: Is this game “pay to cheat”? If I’m a whale, Can I use bot 100% free? Can I use bot without being a whale?

I have a suggestion IMC. Sell the bot the program with tp or just make this game 100% afk farming (like a lot of Asian mobile games).

Oh, why I’m making a suggestion. This game don’t have a support team. I’m sorry! :smile:

Imgur

Of course they don’t have a support team. Take a look at their LinkedIn page. They have like 15 employees, and Kim is the only listed programmer

lol. i think too bro haha

1 Like

You’re wrong .,… its free to cheat …

2 Likes

I spent a lot of time and money playing this game, I tried to love the game but meaningless when someone can just cheat for it, even I tried to ignore it and I still feel sad, now I already left the game.

Another MMORPG I played before, a lot of the players are cheaters if not most of them, I left it in the end too.
I have trauma in MMORPG game now, I won’t play another MMORPG ever.

It’s not the game fault, the game is well made. Every time.

2 Likes

So… I guess we are ■■■■■■.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.