Tree of Savior Forum

Is this finally a good bye?

As a long term casual player who already have most of the necessary equipment, to be honest, i cannot voice my opinion about the game correctly, because “burnt out” is my only impression of the game right now. From all the unpolished experience that i cannot imagine i will enjoy as a new player to imc’s foolishness to keep doing unnecessary adjustment and wasting time. Social is the only thing that keeps the game going for me.

Even so, i will try to portray my opinion about the game in simple terms. The game is currently too hard for any new player to become a permanent player because there is like mountains and mountains of things you need to catch up before you can even think about the “main content” of the game at the current timeline. Unless the new player would like to try hard and go for the competitive, there is nothing else worthy to offer.

Game will likely not shutdown because there is still a competitive scene that people would like to invest in for their e-pp war, but i wont expect many new player will stay for long. “Soulless” would be the correct word to describe whats to come.

We play games to have fun. But by the way that ToS is conveying its “fun”, it’s a niche one in my biased opinion.

2 Likes

Just play. If it dies, it dies and you go to another game. If it doesn’t die, you keep playing for fun.

I went to a forum of one of these new games (forgot the name, one where you gacha your heroes…), there where already doomsayers and whiteknights there… I think they are part of the natural fauna of MMOs.

Ah, Genshin Impact!

1 Like

Meh
Spent a minute to read my previous reply lol
You don’t need to tell people to play game in forum.
It’s different platform even if it’s relate.
We are here in forum to talk and discuss, not to play
You go play your game and mind your own business if you are not here to discuss about this topic
If you get sick of this kind of topic, doomsaying alike post, you can just stay silent if you are not here to argue or defend your favorite game and instead mentions general knowledge like every game has community that disappointed by the game and being out of topic by unnecessarily mention another game
Who tf is care with genshin impact when we talk about tos here in tos forum lol

2 Likes

Ok, continue this so important discussion, whatever. It was just an opinion. You people are getting stressed.

you’re 10 steps ahead of us :hey:

those who still play this game and even sugarcoating the situation are the stress one rofl.
also you leaving this thread and bash out relieve yourself by saying everyone here stress?
clearly you are the stressed one lmao

@raikoseifuu
which part of the main post is opinion?
the numbers are fact, and the post title end with question mark

the players leave can translate to players disappointment or the void of patch

also are you newbie enough to not know that every game always have players that dislike the development but still like the game?? at least what it used to or what some people expect it to be??

the game and the development are two different thing, the game is an object while the development is a process

I will give you an analogy of a clay pot and its shaping process
when a pottery make a clay pot, you can like the pot at certain point, but after several more shaping some people may dislike it.
the clay pot was good to begin with but the shaping is the one that made some people hate it
i hope you are not dumdum enough to understand this analogy

thats if you are here for a discussion instead of like being an unwanted guest, being bossy by telling everyone here what to do, and just leave with an insult
thats clearly not what a stress person would do lol

3 Likes

Nah, I’m on a ‘big update’ to ‘big update’ basis. Not really worth getting angry… nor I am stressed.

@Farouk I’m sorry, I meant it was my opinion, not that your post is one. We misunderstood each other. And If the forum is open to ‘everyone’ to talk, as someone said before, I’m not an ‘unwanted guest’. I’m as free as anyone to post here.

1 Like

what you called big update is in tos scale
if you compare it to another game, even with same scale of company like imc, its pretty darn small
look, even the latest “big patch” coming out next 11 january already complaint as it is nothing new kkkk
also, you need to pick your words correctly
i dont see anyone here is angry (except the whiteknight getting memed or probably you for telling everyone here stress)
only some memes, sarcasm, and most definitely i can feel disappointment in the air
you being “unwanted” simply means you arent among these forum people who came here because feeling disappointed.
you got it or should i explain it slowly or make it simpler??

shrugs and leaves this post to the disappointed ones

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.