Tree of Savior Forum

Is this FeatherFoot build ok?

Im thinking of going wiz1>pyro1>Link1>elem1>sorc2>featherfoot1.
Is it ok or not? im thinking of just going plain pve. im not into pvp. Im just new to this game and i hope i could get some helpful feedback. thank you very much in advance! :slight_smile:

elementalist 1 suck bro. I would put either pyro 2 or linker 2 instead.

i see, so it’s the only one i will change? the others are ok? is 3:1 INT:CON ok?

yeah sounds fine for me =D

awesome thanks man!:slight_smile:

Then what about wiz1>pyro1>link1>Thaumaturge1>Socr2>FF1?

i dont know much about thaumaturge but is basically a support class that shines at c3 imo. So if u are going for a more DPS-oriented build, i would stick with pyro 2. But everything is possible so if u wanna go thauma 1 why not xD

here is what i thought when making a summoner build with featherfoot

U can also go pyro 2 before linker (i think it is better, but i am too lazy to change hahaha)

oh wow thanks man. Is there a difference if I do pyro2 Before Linker1. Or is Pyro>linker>Pyro ok?

i think it’s okay too, u will have some “supporting” for 50 dungeon and some efficiency when soloing. The thing is pyro 2 is REALLY good, with flame ground 100% uptime and fire pillar to burst stuff (and more levels in fireball is nice) u get a lot out of it so i believe u level faster going pyro 2, it’s up to you xD