Tree of Savior Forum

Is this build viable? Wiz-Pyro-Linker

Hello

just wanted to know whether this build will do enough damage with proper equips/attribs to be considered a viable addition to the party for endgame content (though, come to think of it, knowing how dead is Fedimian, I guess they will accept just about anyone). NOT min-maxing.

thanks

Is this build:

1 Like

link3 > wiz3

enuff said

1 Like

if that is true, than shouldn’t it look like Link3>Wiz3>Pyro3 then? I mean, Wiz3-Link3-Pyro2 instead? Does Magic Missile + Link combo still work?

The MM + Link combo still works… That is: does some decent damage :stuck_out_tongue:
It was “nerfed” long ago so it’s not devastating as it was, but still viable IMO.
Now Wiz3 can work with Pyro, but I don’t think i’s that great since the Agny bonus is additive and QC doesn’t add much for you final damage as you may think it would. So Linker3 > Wiz3 for Pyromancers with Agny.
A friend of mine reseted his Pyrolinker w/ Thauma to make a Pyrolinker w/ Wiz3, he basically quitted the game after resetting the char because the damage was actually 2k lower then how it was before :x (Not only by that bu he was really pissed x3)
But yeah, you’ll not have much trouble with this build until the r8 content, especially since the monsters that took 1 dmg in r8 will have their mgc def reduced (not sure how much this will affect) :3
But if you upgrade your passives and have decent equipment w/ Trans -almost any build- will do “well” x3

1 Like

I see, so it’s about how Agny-QC works. Thanks for the useful info!

pyro3link3sage or pyro2link2thauma2sage

1 Like