Tree of Savior Forum

Is this build vgood?

as the topic said, is this build viable and easier to play solo and casual party?
r7 and r8 need to be switched to approve the utility and dmg wise ?

Nope. Thauma buffs do not work on your summons. Though, any build with sorc2 and linker is easy to play. Better go Wiz3-linker1-Sorc2-Warlock or smth like that.

Sorc Main summon isn’t affected by Thaum 1/2 spell since it scale with INT and not magic damage.
Even there 3 Rank of thaum isn’t worth it for sorc I would say.

Also sorc is rank 5 not 6. soo you can take it earlier.
I would recomend somethin like.
Wiz>pyro>Link2>sorc2>Warlock2/Featherfoot2 (on choice)
R8(Rank 8) coming late september also.

Linker is very strong and probably event better with mob ganing more and more hp
While thaum loose is utility more and more with new powerfull item / big base damage spell and more statt point since it don’t scale in any way.

Also Wiz3 got Qick cast Atribut that increase magic damage by 50% buut dont work on summon (work on bat)

is linker c2 is more useful than pyro c2? i more of a solo player and casual party player

Later you got more mob
Your summon and burst from later rank will profit more from the link than pyro 2
Also Pyro damage fall off later While linker party or not will alway be good once you start playing vs strong group of monster.
Still saying you could take pyro but I would really recommend linker 2, people play linker 2 mostly for the extra link not the buff share since there not much to share honestly ^^*.(There still some good spell do it with)
But if you decide to go pyro 2
Go for Firewall10 (worth it with linker)
Fireball10 (Main solo spell at least for a while)
Firepillar5 (become bigger each 5 lv + it a CC)
remaining point in Flameground > Enchant fire (At your choice)