Tree of Savior Forum

Is this build too crazy?

Plan is drop all my fireballs at my location, flame pillar, surround myself in icewall, swap the boss in it, then PP to combo the icewall shards and fireball burst?

no, if you believe in it and can make it work… go for it…

Nothing is crazy…

for a Psycho, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

:blush:

I would suggest you to swap Cryo C2 with Kino, so you can at least machine gun the ■■■■ out of bosses with the combo early game.

weak but w/e

also, nothing is crazy because people would have thought about it b4 u

a one-trick pony really

even that wouldn’t do as much damage as you think

if you want the extreme boss melter go for:

Wiz 3 > Cryo > Kino > Pyro > RC

I’ve seen 1 guy defeat alone in 1 combo a boss from saalus convent with this build.

Obviously you need audra and pp+ice wall gems but is the only 1-tick pony wizard build strong enough to be worth the trouble

I’d much more recommend going with Cyro 2 rather than Cyro 1 + Pyro 1. Ice Wall 10 (or beyond with gear) gives you more shards and makes the Ice Wall pp combo more durable and last longer. The Fireball pp blast will not get boosted by RC compared to the extra Ice Wall Shards of Ice Wall 10+ which is what makes the combo so good in the first place.

The durability of Ice Wall is extremely important when it comes to practicability in group settings. If you have a lot of attacks going on such as in a world boss setting, a lower level Ice Wall could easily break apart prematurely. Also, the Fireball blast pellets have noticeably less range which means to utilize it you’ll need to get closer which puts your Ice Wall in even more peril compared to a more moderate distance.

Finally, you have less setup time without needing to also cast 2 Fire Balls prior to Ice Wall; this is also a big factor, especially against the more mobile bosses, to which, a larger Ice Wall gives you more directional pillars to work with in-case the boss does end up moving. Any way you slice it, it just makes a lot more sense to go Cyro 2 if the goal is to use the combo efficiently and consistently in all settings.