Tree of Savior Forum

Is this an exploit or am I missing something?

So I go plant my seeds in Tenant’s Farm for the Harvest Event then I come across this 2 very suspicious fellas, both are exactly Lv40 and both are planting this MASSIVE amount of seeds… Is this some exploit or is there a way to get more than 5 seeds a day? Cuz if there is I wanna know how!

Imgur

Imgur

But you can stack more than 5 seed in your inventory by not planting them everyday, right? Give them benefit of doubt, and stalk them everyday.

i keep 25seed to plant at once

Well, that’s why I am asking if there is a exploit, I am not sure and I don’t want to go accusing them of such, hence why I said “suspicious fellas”, yes, you are correct, they can just stack seeds and use them later but I just feel that it’s kinda weird for 2 characters, both Lv40, to have exactly 30 seeds each and plant them in such weird manner one after the other…

So either that’s a player that has already his main character with all the attributes he needs and decided to stack seeds for a new character OR there’s some exploit, so I am asking if someone knows anything, if this is legit than it’s legit.

Seems legit for me…

Afaik, no. My suspicion is they are multiaccounter who want to plant seed as many as they can, but i dont have any proof which can only be obtained as normal player by stalking them everyday, exhausting af.

they are probably alts or newly created accounts … I remember going to one of my old alts and there’s a free 20 seed in the mail XD

1 Like
  1. I always collect seeds before I plant them.

2. Don’t forget there were 20 seeds given as compensation for the early troubles! So if you are a returning player you have those in your mail.

1 Like

who plant seeds so neat like that
jeez

2 Likes

the real question is, how do you plant seed in such close proximity :confused:

3 Likes

seed planting depends on your proximity to the seed, not the seeds’ proximity to others. so plant one, step back, plant another.

1 Like

I do this by spam clicking the seeds while going back and forth lol

From what I saw they keep dashing up and down while, probably, spamming the seed on a shortcut

I doubt it’s nearly created accounts tho’ since they are using that neat planting trick, no newbie would knows about this… But they could be indeed alts.

Multi accounts, they try to use sandras and ruby on their items thats all…

1 Like

Ah yeah… Best explanation I have so far, seems legit then

I have like 50 or something seeds
Is there a problem if I save all of them to plant in the last day?

All items you’ll get will expire the same day :wink:

u wrong dude not bcz ruby and sandra
ur way need 26m for every character kind a waste

Yeeahh… THat isn’t really a very smart thing to do since they expire the same day the even ends… So unless you can use 50+ challenge mode voucher in a day I would suggest you get to planting those…

u can dismantle tome for BG