Tree of Savior Forum

Is This a Viable PVE Build?

Hello all! :blush:
Will a build like this be viable? I know I want to play pyro + wiz + links together. Couldn’t figure out how I should put everything together but I came up with this,

Wiz3 - Linker2 - Pyro2 - Sage

Anything with Pyro2 at the moment will be viable no matter what. You could pick your other ranks blindfolded and it wouldnt matter as long as you have Agny necklace.

your build is playable but pyro3-link3-sage is better

anything with pyro2+agny is also viable for now

Really viable and rank 9 ready. People bank too much and pyro and linker and forgot rank 9 or new content exists . Inb4 new content has fire resist mobs now and pyro skill can heal them.

People might think that as weird but I think your build is better than my path Wiz 3 pyro 3 linker 2.

There are no good reason to go wiz3 for that build.

You will not get even close to the full 50% damage from quick cast. Do a search on the forum to get the full math equation behind it.

Yes. For example if you deal 1000 damage without agni with Fireball, then it is like 3800damage with agni and only 4300 damage with agni+quickcast.

vs fire resist mob
just link them and auto attack with dagger
it’s usually destroy in few second with enchant fire+properties headgear

lv16 joint penalty link11mob that multiply alot of damage
consider using pole of agony scroll that very cheap now

with link resist mob
make a lot of fire ball and let them eat
pyro3sage can stack 4 or 8 fire ball easily

Well sticking to one meta is not good based on my experience. Not everything revolves in pyro and link only. You got to think outside the box. Sometimes a simple thinking is better than showing complex maths and theories.

Thauma 2 is better than wiz 3 for now due to the 700ish matk it adds and helps out with the monster mdef as of now but lets see.

how bout the link resist and high mdef mob like in 290? oh well too lazy to argue. Good luck peeps.

:slight_smile:

i tried linker 2 and it’s very good for PVE
and i tried pyro 2 and it’s very good for PVE
the wiz 3 i see it good only for long cast time even if it give 50% more dmg with the buff
but i thing this may be good PVE combo
with that been said
i don’t know anything about the sage else then the videos :X

pump your matk or let’s archer kill them

even pd that have higher base attack and very sustain damage still have hard time

ex. dg290 mob that link resist and high magic def

but archer make room cleaned in 2-3 skill rotation

not just a math
pyro3 and link3 is definitely better than wiz3pyro2link
lv16 jp link 11target and 160hit limit, definitely better than link2
pyro3 last longer ball, 1.5x more ball hit, 2x fire wall hit, bigger and longer fire pillar, hell breath
don’t even need brain to think why its better, don’t even need brain to do math

pyro3 link3 used to be [off meta]
we have a lot argument about pyro3link3 vs pyro3link2wl
ppl used to call pyro3link3 is useless
now pyro3link3 start getting acknowledged overtime

ok then this is not the right time to argue if thats the case. For now ill let people call wiz 3 link 2 pyro build useless even if it is rank 9 ready. *flies away