Tree of Savior Forum

Is there some improvement I may need for my Monk

I feel like my monk build is a little off after I got back on cause When I do dungeons I see other Monk who can do more damage then I can do is it my build or gear I don’t know but here are some screenshots of my stats,skills,and gear:TOS gear

as for the gear here what they are:
Equpment:Roxona Plate Armor,Boots, and Pants All+3
Vubbe Fighter Gauntlets +3
Strength Pendent +3
2x Bracer of Archer +3
Magas Sword +6
Suncus Maul +5
Small Crystaras with 6 stars Yellow Gem
I was givin some advice on some gear but that going to take some time.

That is all thank for looking at this post I greatly get your help

You need to change (upgrade) everything in your gear, you may try with some Hunting Ground 315 stuff as a starter set (Blue/Purple Kaulas for example), but mostly you need to change/upgrade your Weapon.
After Balance Patch and with the introduction of skill scaling, weapon damage (physical attack/magic attack) gives you the the greatest (and cheapest) boost, this is a general rule for every damage dealer.

I can’t talk about your stats/skills since I’m completely clueless about Monks, do try to check this thread for more info:

Do not use your own blessing & sacrament. Find a strong pardoner buff shop in town and buy their blessing & sacrament skill.

you want to hop onto our thread dedicated for monks, but yea, your build is fine, just use your own bless and sacra only when in dire situation. otherwise use pardonner.

You need new gears, i suggest you read up.

Short answer about gears: Less money = two handed blunt, more money = 1hand weapon + dagger in offhand (for crit rate)

Leather armor, 100-150 str rest in dex is what works for ME (due to my ping) you have to experiment with yours on your own