Tree of Savior Forum

Is there anything I could help with ingame?

I always thought that it’ll be cool to help work in game like assisting GMs and planning stuff, I know this is probably not even the place to talk about it but I’m just giving a heads up that I’m available to help out with the game
I don’t even want any payment, just tell me what I need to do and I’ll do it

Essentially, no.
Think about their reputation. By letting a player contribute so much in game mechanics and gameplay, you ruined their reputation as a game developer, more specifically, a game company. They have an organization structure which is divided into divisions, which each division has each of their own roles in game development. Players, on the other hand, is one of the most important stakeholder of the game. Think of it as we are the last chain of game development as players are there to really ENJOY to what the game has to offer. And if you’re kind enough and wanted to contribute much, you could start giving feedbacks and suggestions to help them shape the game’s future development.

Start by doing something really simple; report bugs you can find (which cannot be done now, sadly), or create a list of features and improvements you might want to add and posting it in the forums. And don’t forget to pray that one of IMC staff see it. If you’re talking about helping them in a way that it won’t destroy their reputation (by posting suggestions, feedbacks and ideas in the forums), then by all means, go ahead.

P.S: This is actually one of those case I got in a test I had in Project Management course in my college. Suits this case really well. haha

4 Likes