Tree of Savior Forum

Is there any wizard build with high dps?

Well since they nerfed pyro and now it seems usless i would like to know a viable dps build for wizards if there is any, ty.

Wiz3 Elementalist3 and either WL2 or FF2.

Wiz2 Linker2 Thauma2 FF2.

The former is better for party content, the second for farming.

Some people think Elementalist doesnt need Sure Spell and Quick Cast as much as before (specially QC), so the first build could also be something like Wiz1Cryo3Ele3 + Wiz2/Sage/Enchanter for the final rank instead, for more CC and utility. (Cryo also provides extra damage for Electrocute, team damage from ‘freeze’ status and team damage with Enchant Lightning combo).

@Satoru Hello, do you think Pyro C3 with 14 Flare, 1 Fire ball with Burn Attribute, 15 Fire Wall, 1 Flame Ground, 7 Pillar and 1 Hell will work? I think Hell Flame should be used to clear monsters not to damage bosses.

elememe is still a good dps class

i still prefer to have qc on my elememe(wiz3ele3w2 build)

I personally wouldn’t take Firewall to 15, it takes long to set up all tiles and/or you are not gonna use all of them. I would rather leave at level 6~8 and put the rest of the point into Fireball or Enchant Fire (for the additional hit being useful to destroy structures, bonus fire damage is rather insignificat later on)

But if you are asking if it can fit the role of “high DPS”, no it can’t right now. Pyro will be a filler DPS class at high level maps.

My experience in Rank 8 maps (around 100k HP monsters) with 2k MATK (rather casual gear): You can clear a whole pack of mobs with Hail alone, then clear another pack with Frost Cloud alone, and still have some Elementalist skills left for another pack, basically making you rotate packs every 15s.

For Pyro you basically need to use all your skills to clear a single pack at that level, then you either wait for your skills to be back (30~60s) or use other class skills. Currently we lack class synergy that boost fire damage or benefits from it to make Pyro a key component of any DPS build.

It is not like Highlander, for example, where you have other classes boosting slash/melee damage, Shinobi cloning some of your skills, etc.