Tree of Savior Forum

Is there any use for Phased out Legend Raids?

Question: When the new Legend raid come…
Will you still run Velcoffer Raid?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

also… are you still running the Solmiki/Lolopanther Legend Raid now?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

It’s probably safe to say that at the very end of the Velcoffer Raid hype, (before the new Legend Raid hits…) about 0.5% or lower of the population in my server (Telsiai) Run Solmiki Raid. and I fear that once the new Legend raid hits the server Velcoffer will be forgotten and Solmiki raid will be buried down to oblivion.

So I would like to suggest a utilization of sort to the two “would be” Phased out Legend Raid.

Make it so that we can Exchange certain number of reward from say… Lolopanther to Velcoffer essence. and Velcoffer essence to Planium or Skiaclipse Feather

With this, the Solmiki and Velcoffer raid will still be utilized by people from all levels.
People that still want to farm solmiki can join people who wants Solmiki reward to exchanged to Velcoffer Essence, People who want to run Velcoffer can be joined by People to wants to get get Velc essence to exchange it for Skiaclipse Feather.

2 Likes

some of player will always run solmiki for shield and pike which provide higest? amount of ADR for pet gear, mostly used in current end-game content boruta or pvp in tbl/feud, (also one of the best skin ingame are from solmiki), so far solmiki will be timeless unless theres new gear that provide such/better ADR.

as for velcoffer its value and hype will drop drastically and close to 0, because there will be no point of running it anymore after IMC removed silver drop velcoffer in ktos, as for the gear itself you can buy it from others which is much easier, much cheaper, and less time consuming, theres still players that have huge amount of fragment left and its hard to sell because you could literally just use random primus for leveling and then get a savinose (which price already dropping too).

set effect prolly will be the only thing that make velcoffer still relevat in future (for set swapping), but then again you could just buy it off from player since running it took more than and it provides you no silver drop and much more expensive to reroll than buying from player.

exchanging set effect shouldnt be exist at all (at least if you want to exchange it should be from higher level to lower lever legend raid, because of the power creep and difficulty, and probably with non 1:1 ratio)

just sharing my opinion :satisfaction:

1 Like

I am not running velcofer since they released savinose and I don’t think I will again specially when they remove the silver drop.
I still have almost 500 frags from Velcoffer and no interest to sell because of cheap items.

1 Like

vel raid for the costume :satisfaction:

1 Like

Velcoffer its still 5 ez millions a week, solmiki yeah theres no point in doing that, lolopanther only for the weapon skins

1 Like

and they can be easily fix, add an item, that boost lvls of old legend gear, and let solmiki (lolo) get the random ichor stat, per say if you have a solmiki gear you will need X ammount of certain item ( they can make it gatcha item and tradeable by planiums) and the same for velcoffer depending on the lvl of the gear is the ammount of item X you need, Lolopanter 15 X items solmiki 10 X items velco 5 X items, that way you dont bury old stuff in the ground, but we all now that its never going to happen, all we deserve is 999 tp scrolls

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.