Tree of Savior Forum

Is there any other wizzard build consider as DPS for ET besides Ele 3?

Is there any other wizzard build consider as DPS for ET besides Ele 3?

I really want to play as wizard DPS but ele 3 looks very boring just spaming hail + frost cloud

I don’t think there is another pure DPS build for wiz in ET beside ele3.
altho there quite a few DPS/support that work rather well.

1 Like

Im doing right now a Wizzy with Cryo3/Ele2/Thau1 with full INT. There are some nice synergies between freezing and Ele2 (150% of Mattack as extra damage against frozen enemies with lightning skills), but the cast times giving me sometimes a hard time. Hail freezes at Ele c2 as well, so you got nice AoE, good damage, a nice bunch of cc (Frost pillar, Snow Rolling, Petrify, Sleep) and you are full int with Transpose.

Not sure how it does perform in ET tho, but in dungeons its great till now.

It’s definitely much less dps due to lack of frost cloud.

You can deal at least 100k damage with one frost cloud. I don’t think you can do that with other skill combined.

To OP, you are probably that guy from reddit and I answered you already, but ele 3 Warlock is probably the only option for ET as dps, and ele 3 Warlock is definitely not boring to play.

You can go ele 3 rune caster either.

he could but Rune of Ice don’t work with Hail or Frost cloud.
so all you got from RC is 2 more burst spell and 1 support spell that on a long CD. -*-

There’s Sorcerer, but the AI is clunky so its not reliable, + it takes some time to make it real decent (2x Temple shooter lvl 10).

Why do you need 2 temple shooters if I may ask?

The cooldown of riding skills.
Temple shooter skills have long cooldowns.
The morphed summon has skills off cooldown.

Basically.

Summoning - Riding - Temple shooter barrage/area nuke. dismount.
When Riding is off cooldown
Morph-Riding, temple shooter barrage/area nuke. Dismount.

Then back to Summoning - riding - temple shooter barrage/area nuke.

Basically you go to using your riding skills every 30s, instead of once a minute.

You do double temple shooters because 1) temple shooter has best AA for when you’re not riding it 2) its riding skills are strong so you want to be using them when you can.

1 Like

Oh didn’t know about this riding mechanic. That makes sense.

If morph is not bugged you will only need 1 10 star Temple Shooter the other can be left to level 1