Tree of Savior Forum

Is there any "Magic Knight" build out there?

Hello guys, I’m new to this game and I think the class building system of this game is very interesting.

In many games before I like to play a class that can both cast a spell (buff or damage dealing) and smack an enemy with weapon. I don’t feel like spamming skill or auto attack all day.

When I looking for classes information I was interested in Necromancer’s Flesh Hoop skill that I think it was made for me. And after browsing for more information I found “Battle Staff” that can combo with Flesh Hoop skill just like cast a buff on myself >> cast flesh hoop >> smash things with Battle Staff.

My desired class build would be

wiz >> pyro (for enchant fire and flame ground) >> still thinking >> thauma 2 (for swell left and right arm, with swiftness attribute) >> necro 2 (for flesh hoop and disinter)

I don’t know if this build is viable or not cuz now I’m just level 30 only (with pyro class) I don’t mind deleting my char cuz I don’t have much time playing and I don’t wanna end up starting new build after going too far so I want the most viable build that suit my playstyle.

I appreciate every comment and thank you for your opinion in advance.