Tree of Savior Forum

Is there a gearing guide anywhere?

I’m wondering if there’s an updated gearing guide anywhere for wizards? I’m playing Wizard 3 - Elementalist 3 - Warlock 2.
Also, for the class I’m playing, is it better to have a staff, rod and offhand, or mace and offhand?

Weapons

For elememe, Staff or Rod + Shield will be your choices if it will be your main. If it is not your main, working towards Vienerazis mace is fine.

Cheap endgame, you can use transcended pevordimas weapons. Otherwise, you want to work towards Skull Smasher or Heart of Glory + Emengard shield (more expensive route, more survivability), or Regard Horn Staff (what most get).

Work towards getting transcendence stage 6+ for the orange weapons if you want to clear solmiki. If not, your damage is honestly fine to do anything else at just trans 3-5. Obviously get your weapon to the highest enhancement stage you can without losing too much potential (+11 is typically a good stopping point before it gets way more costly, and enhancement success seems to drop off a lot).

Armor

If you’re just focused on damage, Alpra set gives the most at lowest cost, but has low defense.

Endgame, you will want to work towards Solmiki cloth set. Before getting that, you might want to get Lolopanther or Vienti cloth set for defense, though weapon is a lot more important in ET than armor…(lolopanther cloth, leather, plate depends on preference but leather will be easiest to sell after you get solmiki).

+8 is usually a good stopping point for armor and shield enhancement level.

Accessories

Wizard Bracelets first, then work towards Archmage Bangle. For necklace, you can use Animus or Max Petamion.

+8 enhancement is good enough for these too.

Hair Accessory Enchantments

Magic attack is most important, then HP, then magic amplification (or elemental property dmg). If you can get a combination of magic attack with one of these, and the magic attack is somewhere around 100, that’s good.

Try to get somewhere around or above 100 magic attack for all your hair accessories. I think 125 or 130 is the maximum, so if you get something with about 120, that is pretty good.

Around 2k hp is a high roll for HP enchantment.

Awakening

Super RNG gearing…make sure you have the glowing awakening stones or whatever they’re called so your weapon doesn’t get its potential used up.

You can get magic attack for your weapons, and HP for your armors.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the help!