Tree of Savior Forum

Is Thaumaturge ruins this build?

I decided to go with this build even though its running out there like bugs in the sewerage but its only because i want to be a rune caster even with all his bad sides and this build is the only best way use rune caster to its fullest(dont want the elementalist build) but my question is, i would like to be a full INT RC and i thought that Thaumaturge would balance the build, using Transpose would allow me to pick which i need to be atm, more defensive or more of an attacker and there is also the attribute which even the INT and the CON, and all the Bonus points the INT has from being a wizard also transfers, so what do u think, would it be a bad idea to go with this build or would the 3wiz>3Ele>1RC is a more of a decent way to use RC? thanks for your suppourt!

Form what i know
Transpose is currently not good.
When transposing your Max HP will boost but your current HP wont changed.
Ex. Before transpose HP 4800/4800
After transpose HP 4800/18000
So if there are no Healer nearby this wont work(they may change this…? idk…)

Both build is almost factory builds.I dont think things will go bad.

@Arkgon Thanks for your reply, i already know about the max hp staying as it is, if it wasnt it would be consider healing and really good one, i really wanted t know if it would balance the play of a pure int wizard

Wiz 3 Ele 3 RC is really bad. Don’t do it.

Wiz Cryo 3 kino 2 Rc is much better.

My suggestion if you want the biggest possible damage from your combo, is:

Wiz3,cryo2,psycho,rc or
Wiz3,cryo,psycho,tauma,rc

These builds have the biggest combo in game but lack utility.

isnt ice wall and PP combo is based on the level of the ice wall? the PP level is only for more damage, isnt it better to keep kino on 1?

quick cast %50 damage increases your damage more since the ice shard base damage is already low. Also how Rune of Ice and quick cast work together is;

11.53=4.5

so you have +%450 damage while using the combo.

This is far better especially when the character reaches high magic attack values.

Also fast casting is very useful for RC. :slight_smile:

1 Like

aww that’s a bit disappointing. Didn’t know that.
That messes up my plans for my caster now lol

Wow Thanks for the math eralp96! u help me a lot!

Thanks for everyone i think i see where im heading now ^_^!

Ice Wall’s hp is Ice Wall Level * 2. A Cryo1 with Audra and Humming Bird can only do 16 hits to the icewall, Cryo2 with Audra and Humming Bird can do 26 hits, a Cryo3 without Audra and Humming Bird can do 29 hits.

So to maximize damage, you’d want Wiz3 > Cryo2 > Kino1 > RC, but you’d be crappy for mobs. My advice is to just let go of Wiz3 and do Cryo3 > Kino1 > RC > linker/lock or something

After some thinking, the build with cryo2 seems better, plus it has subzero shield :).

Dont bother going thauma in this setup