Tree of Savior Forum

Is "teleport skill" a must for wizard?

Hello guys, as the topic, I tend to build a Wizard–>Cyromancer–>Cyromancer(make the skill can be +lv10/Psychokino(for teleport skill)–>Elamantalist.
I just wanna know at high level, wizard need teleport more, or need more dame at skills. I prefer PVE to PVP.
Please, give me some ideas.Thank you very much!

a must = no

am I addicted to it = yes

I cant really see myself without using teleport to skip and reach places :3

1 Like

Thank you for your experience, may be it’s not necessary :D. I just think of it because every game, Mage Class usually gets that skill. Maybe this game not :smiley:

The Teleport spell is hardly as fluid as Diablo 2/3s if that is what you hoped to be. Fairly long cd and a bit finicky. Teleport in this game is more useful at reaching normally unreachable land and reduce downtime.

Personally I found Swap to be more useful than Teleport. You can move stationary bosses with it!

1 Like

thank you for your advise man, I quite love the skill teleport :smiley:

its best use is in combat! it drops aggro for like 4 seconds, I can usually get off a lvl 7 snow rolling while the mob ai looks for me!

2 Likes

It’s not a must have but if you’re going Psychokino, you will always have points to dump at Teleport. Keep it at level 2-3.

This skill saved me from certain death numerous times. Just hold the directional button while casting to teleport to a certain direction, otherwise it will be random.

1 Like