Tree of Savior Forum

Is Shadowmancer prequest bugged?

I wen to Taniel and managed to talk with a goblin shadow. It said to go and talk with chronomancer master and so I did but the Chronomancer master didn’t tell me the shadowmancer master location and I can’t find another goblin shadow to retry. What can I do? Is it bugged?

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan

1 Like

where to start the prequest anyway? getting the same dilemma as I cannot find any good guide how to do shadowmancer and/or where to start

[Shadowmancer Advancement] @Kimat

1. Get familiar with the shadows inhabiting the Library Annex Roof at the Taniel I Commemorative.
  2. Ask the Chronomancer Master about the shadows. She is located in Stele Road.
  3. Go to Rasvoy Lake as instructed and meet the Shadowmancer Master to start the advancement!

That’s how to find the Shadowmancer Master.

@Alyu_aint_short Could you try verifying your game files? Because I checked and the prequest worked for me. :sob: The Chronomancer Master should say something along the lines of: “It seems you have something you want to ask me.”

sorry I must be dumb but, what does the step 1 mean, “Get familiar with the shadows inhabiting”

“Get familiar with the shadows inhabiting” >>> Try talking to the shadow :rofl:
Don’t worry, when I went I thought I would get to talk with the shadow for while.

Thanks. I’ll visit the map after maintenance :rofl:

1 Like

I have told about that bug quite a while ago

Never got any response. not even expecting any.
Same way my matador quest is also bugged with matador master not giving the final response for unlocking.

And you are trying the quest on a Wizard character that is able to advance to Shadowmancer?
The problem is, I can’t seem to reproduce the issue so it’s very hard to understand what could be going wrong.

Could you also try verifying the files and checking again after maintenance? And I haven’t heard of other users having issues with the Matador quest since the fix. :sob: If you talk with her and what does she say? Maybe you are missing a quest item?

1 Like

I tried removing all addons+deleting all .xml+ revalidating game files.
I don’t know how to recreate that.
I wont take risk of messing up my wiz char for that prequest and will wait until its been fixed on the chars it is bugged right now. I checked on 2 archer classes, 1 swordie and 1 healer class char. All have same issue. i have drawn a conclusion that my entire lodge is bugged with this (again, i will not test with wiz char).
My suspect earlier was RC prequest if its left pending and trigger the shadowmancer prequest.
But checking on my swordie and healer (the other 2 chars have already triggered RC prequest way back and i even finished on 1 when i saw this quest bugged). But it still is bugged.

So, i cant think of any other possibility why it is bugged.

What I did:

1. Talk to taniel shadow.
  2. Go to chronomancer master.
  3. ???(bugged).

Edit: As for matador bug, literally no clue.
All quests done (accessory merchant of fedi, blacksmith of orsha, companion trader of orsha) and even got their final words on it. Then go to matador master and then she says same thing as she said before starting the prequest.

Okay, I’m gonna try looking into this, but I really recommend doing the quest on Wiz.
Also since this seems like an unusual case, let’s continue over PM :smiley:

Sorry, I was sleeping when the thread got answers.

I’m trying to do the quest on my cleric. I like to have all quests done on him and it includes the hidden quests. I managed to do Matador, Zealot and Bullet Marker without any problen, even manage to ge a screenshot of my cleric firing a gun with that. I’ll verify and retry soon.

I verified my files and nothing changed.

Edit: Just to add. I have the RC quest completed on the same character.

You are pretty much on same boat as me.
Finished
RC
Miko
Chaplain
BM
Zealot

on same char (my hackapell)

1 Like

My best guess seems to a quest for wizard only…Everyone I talked to had no problem with it but they were all wizards trying to become shadowmancer.

will give it a shot later i guess.
and mess all 3 wiz i have

Any update about this topic?

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @BurningFighter

@Alyu_aint_short
https://pastebin.com/uuwNYjb2

• Fixed issue that prevented Shadowmancer’s being able to proceed to any other advancement class outside of just ‘Wizard’

So just 4 more months :haha:

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan
Have exactly the same problem!

After I’ve talked with shadow - chronomancer master don’t tell me about shadowmancer master and she (shadowmancer master) doesn’t appear for me. I’m a 315 wizard myself and wanted to take a shadowmancer for my 9th circle. Now I’m literally can’t play the game anymore untill I fix this problem.

Proof that I have activated the quest chian:

A short video of all problematic npcs and locations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx_rAwppXDw&feature=youtu.be

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy

bump

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Han @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy

Bump
Is anybody alive here?